#19

Taehyung step in his office cabin and Da-hee is already there. She look at him as he step in there, her eyes roam on his broad shoulders to his well build chest which is covered by the thin material of shirt and how she wish, she can tear away that thin layer of shirt. Her eyes moves further down.

Tae sit on his big comfy chair "good afternoon Da-hee." Tae turn and hang his blazer on the chair and fold his sleeves which shows his veiny arms. Her eyes move to his arms, how she wish, she can throw him to the chair and fulfill her amazing thoughts. She come back to her sense "Da-hee? You okay?". She smile more like smirk "yeah I'm good."

He nod "so is anything important? Like your sudden visit." She chuckle litely and lean on the glass table "well Mr.Kim it's technically my father's company so I don't need any specific reason for a visit." He look at her for some seconds "yeah I know that... I was just casually asking." He turn on his laptop and get to his work while she smirk at his focus face and run her index finger on the table slowly while eyeing his strong biceps.

At Kim House
Y/N is flipping the pages of their wedding album with a soft smile. She look at Taehyung's big smile and her own shy smile. She smile and caress Tae's smiling face, how she wish that smile always remains on his face "I really love you" she whisper softly to the photo.

Later that evening
Taehyung is now sitting on the couch with Da-hee at his side. He is explaining the deal that was offered to their company to her. She kept looking at him, his loose tie and little messy hair and the veins on his neck. She cross her one leg to the other, she is wearing a very short shorts which gives the full view of her bare legs. She pairs it with a crop top which is back less and have deep cut on the neck in front.
He kept talking while leaning forward towards the coffee table where the file is placed. His legs are a little spread, she moves towards him little by little so that he won't be able to notice.

Now her leg is pressed to his and he still didn't realise it as he is fully immerse in his work. She turn her upper body towards his and litely press it to his body. Now he pause at her sudden action, she felt his stiff muscles and smirk "what did he asked in this point?". She press herself further to him and hide it behind the excuse of asking something. He gulp at her closeness and tried to scoot away "h-he... he" he stutter and sweat form on his forehead.

He finally glance at her while she kept her face towards the file "this term is not right Taehyung." She make a fake concern face and place her palm on his thigh. Then look at him directly in the eyes, he wants to push her right away but he don't know how to do it without being rude. He knows he should have pushed her right away but he can't afford to loose everything he gained and he won't do anything which makes his name, status and money get's away from him.

He also look in her eyes which is covered with heavy liner, she bite her lips slowly and his eyes moves to her lips which is covered with a dark brown lipstick. His mind gets numb he don't able to realise what exactly is happening around him anymore. She run her fingers slowly on his thigh just at that moment her phone ring and he snap back to his senses.

She curse whoever call her and when she look at the screen it's her dad. Tae immediately get up and walk to the glass wall. After few minutes she come towards him "Taehyung dad call us to the house" he look back at her with crease eyebrows "why? Is there something important?". She nod "yeah I guess." He look at the time then nod slightly.

At Choi mansion
Three of them are sitting on the expensive couches while Taehyung look at the old man in front of him "how long will this business trip last?". Mr.Choi huff out the ring of the smoke, "well it depends but probably a week I guess." Tae look down at his hands, how will he leave his wife for a freaking week but if it matters of his business, his profit then he will do it.

He look up at Mr.Choi when he say "Da-hee will go with you because I can't join you because of some other work." Tae curtly nod his head, not liking the idea of her joining him to the trip but he is not in a position to complain. At that moment his phone buzz, he look at his phone which shows message from his wife. 'Tae I'm waiting for you, we will have dinner together 💕.'

A small smile tucked his lips "Mr.Choi actually I have to go my wife is waiting for me." Mr.Choi stare at him "Taehyung you should priorities you work first like your father, he put his work first." At his words Tae eyebrows crease "uh... but as much as I remember dad didn't do it, he loved his family and gave his time to us... his family properly."

Da-hee look at his dad and he galnce at her too then lean forward a little while chuckling "uh no... no... you didn't understand what I mean, I mean your father priorities his work first when he is at work place." Tae gives him a single nod and get up while holding his blazer on his arm "I should leave now, good night." He didn't wait for their replies and walk out of the house with fast steps.

Da-hee lean towards the centre table and pick one cigrate from the packet "dad you should have been careful" she said while lighting the cigarette that is in between her lips. He chuckle lightly while shaking his head "yeah I have to be, he almost caught us."

At Kim House
He press the doorbell, and heard soft footsteps after few seconds the door open. His tired eyes move up from the floor and stop at his wife. She is smiling at him softly "welcome home" she whisper in a low sweet voice and after seeing her smile, all his tiredness fades away. A small smile made it's way to his face and he step in the house. She close the door and turn to him with a happy smile "I make really good dinner for us" she step towards him and take the blazer from from him.

He smile after looking at her beautiful face, she is wearing a black loose trouser and top. Her hair is being a little wavy and tied in a side low ponytail. Hair strands are caressing her soft cheeks. He step closer to her and engulf her tender body in his strong arms. She hug him back with a soft smile but as she nuzzle her face to his chest, her smile fades and heart beats rapidly. She holds his shirt in a fist tightly when she smell her (Da-hee) scent on his shirt, more stronger then last time. Her mind and body gets numb.

(Do you like this part?
What do you think about Taehyung's behaviour in this part?
Will this business trip effects their lives?
Do comment and vote)