#12

Y/N bite her lips while still looking at the door from where Tae just walks out. She gulp and turn to her parents with small smile. They smile back at her and pretend that they didn't heard some of their conversation. She sit infront of her parents and smile softly "mom... dad... did you eat your breakfast? wait let me bring you."

She get up immediately but Mrs.Lee stop her "no princess... we already have our breakfast." She nod and sit back, Mrs.Lee look at her in hesitation "uh... we shouldn't come here without informing you... It's just that w-we were missing you." Her voice quiver slightly. Mr.Lee look at his daughter with admiring eyes "our house were literally empty without you... The walls of the house feel like s-suffocating... We are sorry... we should have inform you."

Y/N immediately shake her head "n-no dad...mom... don't think like that please... It is your house too... This is your daughter's house and Taehyung is also your son... I miss you both too and very happy that you both come." She smile at them and they feel happy with her words and smile back. She chit chat with her parents for sometime then they leave. She wash the dishes then come out of the kitchen. She look at the time and realise it's almost lunch time.

She sigh softly then decided to make some soup and visit her mother in law (Mrs.Kim).
She make the soup and book a cab. She get in the cab and it takes sometime to reach the hospital as Tae shifted Mrs.Kim in a different hospital with the best facilities. She get out of the cab after paying the driver.

At Hospital
She sit beside Mrs.Kim who look at her with her half open eyes. Y/N smile at her softly "aunty" but she stop and smile wholeheartedly "eomma." A small almost invisible smile appear on Mrs.Kim face. Y/N softly caress her hand "I really miss your presence in our wedding but don't worry when you will get well we will give a big party with all your friends and relatives... Everyone." She tried to make her feel happy "you know eomma, Taehyung_ssi was looking so handsome.". A blush appear on her cheeks and she smile shyly.

Y/N look at her then a nurse come. Y/N look at her "umm can I feed her tomato soup?" that nurse glance at her "you can but after half hour... It will be her lunch time as doctor suggested." Y/N nod and then the nurse walks out. Y/N look at Mrs.Kim and softly caress her cheek "eomma please get well soon then Taehyung, you and I we will live together hmm." She nod her head and Mrs.Kim look at her with her half open eyes "then we will enjoy our mother in law and daughter in law time... We will cook so many dishes together.... We need you eomma... Taehyung needs you." Her voice crack slightly but she look down and gulp her tears. After a second she feel a slight squeeze to her hand, Y/N look at her in shock but then smile widely. She place a soft kiss on her forehead.

She feed Mrs.Kim soup then make her sleep after she sleep Y/N leave from there and realise that it's evening. She get in the cab and get to her house. She open the door with keys and close it again. She walks to the dinning room and sigh tiredly. She sit on the chair and pour herself a glass of water. .

She breath out after drinking water then a soft smile appear on her face when she think about a small smile of Mrs.Kim, she really love her and treat her just like her own mother. She look at the time and an idea came to her mind. She smile and tied her hair in a messy bun and walk in the kitchen. She decided to make Taehyung's favourite dishes.

She make three of his favourite dishes and some side dishes. Her back in hurting now, after completing her work. She step out of the kitchen while wiping her sweat with the back of her hand. She look at the time and it takes her almost two hours to prepare all at dishes. She walks towards their room and decided to take a quick shower. She takes out a beige colour top with loose sleeves that reaches till her thighs and style it with a loose bell bottom pants. She takes a quick shower and came out then dry her hair with dryer then comb it softly.

She clip her front hair back which gives a full view of her face. She applied a moisturizer and some tint on her cheeks with a lip gloss. Then she heard a light sound of car horn. A big excited smile appear on her face and she immediately run out of the room. She arrive at the main door and open it with an impatient smile. Tae is about to press the door bell when suddenly the door open.

He look at his beautiful wife who is standing there with a smile and is slightly out of breath as she run her way here. He couldn't able to take his eyes of her and a blush make it's way to her cheeks. She didn't able to look at him any longer as her heart started beating really fast with his stare. Tae step in the the house and close the door behind him. He step closer to her pull her to him by her waist. She bump to his chest softly and keep her eyes on his chest with a more visible blush. He smile at her with admiring eyes "so my wifey get ready for me hmm." He tilt his head a little lower to look in her eyes, she slowly looks up at him and smile softly. His smile wides then he place a long loving kiss on her cheek.

She look at him and softly plays with the hem on his tie "I make your favourite dinner." She said in her low sweet voice and his heart feel the warmth "really? Okay let me just fresh up in a minute and come." But then he stop and look at her with guilt "I'm sorry baby... I-I hurt you in the morning... I'm really sorry but it was first day at company and you know I can't be late." She smile softly "it's okay Taehyung_ssi... I understand." He smile back at her slightly and then he walks to the room.

Y/N place all the dishes on the dinning table when Tae came. He smile widely while looking at the food and she smile while looking at his happy, excited eyes. He sit on the chair and she sit beside him and serves the food to him then to herself. She look at him and sign him to take a bite first. He takes a big bite and chew it without showing any expression, it makes her nervous. He gulp the food and look at her with his poker face "what did you make Y/N?". Her heartbeats fast anxiously "I-I... Is it not good?".  Her voice is very low. But then he shows her his boxy smile "It is amazing baby.... So yummy."

She look at him and sigh in relief "you scared me." Then she smile too and he look at her while smirking "I just want to kiss the hands of the one who make this." She bite her lips and a shy smile appear on her face. He make a bite and move his hand towards her face. She smile at him eat it from his hand. They are finally enjoying their moment when Tae phone ring. He look at the screen and it's shows Mr.Choi name, she also look at it. He wipe his hands and answer it "hello uncle Choi.... yeah... hmm... right now?... uh... Okay ." Y/N look at him and notice a tired expression appear on his face. He cut the call and sigh heavily then look at her with an apologetic face "Y/N I have to go."

to be continued~
(Do comment)