#9

He again look at Mr.Lee but this time nervously "Mr.Lee will you give me your most precious person to cherish for my whole life.... Will you give me the owner to make Lee Y/N... Mrs.Kim Y/N."

Mr.Lee look at him and Tae gulp nervously as he didn't have any sign of emotions on his face. Tae glance at Y/N who is equally anxious. Mr.Lee look at his wife and she is already looking at him. Then he look at his daughter who is looking down but he notice how she is anxiously shaking her hand.

He then look at Tae again and glance at his wife "take Y/N and buy the best bridal dress for my daughter... I will invite our close family and friends." Tae and Y/N eyes widened at his words. Tae look at Y/N in shock and she also have the same reaction then he look at Mr.Lee "t-that means y-you agreed." Mr.Lee look at him and nod "but always remember if you ever hurt my daughter in any way... I will not leave you." Tae nod immediately "I will never."

Mrs.Lee smile happily and hug Y/N, she always smile happily "let me bring some sweets." Mrs.Lee walk inside the kitchen and Tae look at Y/N with his boxy smile and she look down while smiling shyly.

Next Day
Tae is standing there in a blue tuxedo while Jimin and Jk are wearing black. Jimin fix Tae bow "man you are on some horse like you literally marry her in one day." Jk nod "yeah like I thought he was joking and he have to literally convince me that he was not joking and Tae don't mind but I'm still not convience with that Mr.Choi situation." Jimin also feel the same but then he sign Jk to not bring that topic now and Jk nod "well let's keep that topic at side for now and focus on the wedding... bro I must say all the preparations are amazing." Tae smile at his words and Jk nod "yeah... And the food is amazing too."

Tae look around "Luca!!!." He call Luca he walk towards Tae "yes boss?". Tae ask him "where is Mr.Choi? Will he come?". Luca always have a poker face "he told you that he will attend maybe he will be a little late." Tae nod then Mr.Lee walk towards him and look at Tae with a soft smile "if Kim is here then he must be dancing at his son's wedding... My son you are looking so handsome... Y/N is my daughter but never thought that I will treat you as a son in law... You were.... You are... And you will always be my son." Tae smile at his words and his eyes turns teary.

Tae hug Mr.Lee and he hugs him back. His hug gives Tae a fatherly feeling which he miss alot. Mr.Lee pat his back softly, Jimin and Jk smile at their interaction. Then they heard gasps, they broke the hug and realise that the bride is coming. Tae forget how to breath, his breath caught in his throat after looking at her. She looking so beautiful, and delicate like if you touch her then maybe you might hurt her. Her hair are tied in a beautiful low bun and few hair strands are falling on her face which is enhancing her look. Her makeup is very minimum and natural. Her bridal dress is in lite pastel colour which enhancing her looks. Mrs.Lee is helping Y/N while walking and everyone can't take their eyes off from Y/N.

Jk and Jimin look at Y/N with a smile "wow" Jk said it with a smile but Tae heard it. Mr.Lee eyes filled up with tears after looking at his daughter.

After marriage
Tae and Y/N are standing beside each other and guest are coming and congratulating them, some are giving gifts too. Tae boxy smile didn't leave from his face and Y/N have a small shy smile. Jimin and Jk came to them "congratulations guys" Jimin hug Tae tightly and Tae chuckle at him. Jk look at Y/N with a smile "congratulations." She smile "thank you." Tae broke the hug and look at Jk "she didn't get marry alone... I  also get married." Jk look at him and notice Tae tone change slightly and the other two also notice it. Jk shake his head with a laugh "bro you were hugging Jimin so I just congratulate her." Tae smile slightly "I'm just kidding" they hug each other.

Mrs. and Mr.Lee came to them, Mrs.Lee hug her daughter tightly "my baby." Y/N smile and hug her back. Mr.Lee and Tae smile at them after they broke the hug. Mr.Lee caress his daughter head and kiss her head "my princess really get big hmm... Now she get her prince too." Y/N gulp her tears when her father voice quiver slightly. Mr.Lee look at Tae "son... Welcome to family we-" Tae immediately walk off stage with a big smile while saying "Mr.Choi." Mrs. and Mr.Lee look at him and it hurts Y/N that he didn't pay attention to her father's words. It is disrespecting for her father, Jimin and Jk also notice his behaviour and look at each other. Mrs.Lee caress Y/N back and she look at her mother who is smiling at her softly, Y/N smile slightly at her mother.

Then look at her father who is now looking around to cover up the embarrassment he felt and it really broke her heart. She look at Taehyung who at some distance, he is talking to an old man which she now knows is Mr.Choi. He is smiling while talking to him and gives his whole attention to him like he is the only person there. He don't even think about his bride who is now standing alone on the stage and guests are looking at her while some are gossiping to each other.

to be continued~
(Are you guys enjoying the story this far?
Do comment)