#10

After meeting the guest now it's time for the couple to go thier new house. Y/N look at her parents and instantly her eyes filled with tears. Mrs.Lee hug her daughter tightly and tears started streaming down from both of their eyes. Y/N hiccups while crying and Mrs.Lee broke the hug. Mr.Lee softly put his hand on his wife's shoulder, she look at him and he sign her to let their daughter go. Mrs.Lee take a step back and cover her mouth with her palm to control her own sobs.

Y/N look at her father and Mr.Lee avoid looking at her face because he might burst into tears too. He softly caress her head but Y/N burst into tears and hug her father tightly. Mr.Lee hug her back only he knows how difficult it is to give the piece of their heart to someone else. He bite on his lips to control his tears then rub his eyes from the index finger and thumb to get rid of the tears. After few minutes they broke the hug and Mr.Lee look at his daughter.

He smile softly and caress her face with so much love and wipe her tear "I pray that you get all the happiness in your life... That you never ever know what pain felt like... Always stay by each other side." He at the end look at Taehyung who is standing beside Y/N. Mr.Lee once again hug his daughter and son in law. After that Tae open the car door for Y/N and she slowly get in the car. Tae put her dress carefully in the car, then close the door. He then walk to the other side and get in the car. Driver starts the car and Y/N look back at her parents who are standing their her mom is side hugging her father while crying, her dad caressing her shoulder and controlling his own tears.

The car gets away and they get out of her sight, Y/N turn her head and look at her lap. She sniff her tears but then she feel soft fingers on her cheek. She look at her side to her husband and he smile softly at her then wipe her tears "I don't want to see tears in your eyes... It hurt me and I'm not taking you away from your parents... You can go to them whenever you want or you can call them in our house." She smile slightly and nod at his words.

Time Skip
Tae hold Y/N hand and intervene their fingers. She look at him and a blush appear on her face. Tae slowly open the big door of the house and her eyes widened in shock. Tae look at her smile but she still can't overcome her shock. She look at the house which is more like a mansion... It's so big that her neck hurts while looking around. She finally look at Tae "Taehyung_ssi... is t-this? Is this our?". She can't able to form words and he nod with his boxy smile "yeah... It's is our house... Do you like it? Uncle Choi gift it to us as a wedding gift earlier." Y/N again look at him in pure shock, she open her mouth to say something but then she didn't understand what to say "Taehyung_ssi... It is too much... Like we can't take house from him."

Tae eyebrows frown at her words "and why not? I'm helping him so much and he will gets much more profit with my help then the cost of this house." She sigh softly "but still-". He close his eyes for a second then open it again and look at her "common do we really have to start our new journey with an argument?". She bite her lips and shake her head but then look in his eyes "but the home we selected together was best."

He take step forward and shake his head "no... do you really think that I will live in that small house now?". She kept looking at his back and the changes in his personality are being quite evident now "Taehyung_ssi... small houses gives you the feeling of home... Because usually people get lost in the big walls of mansions." Tae look back at her and stare at her face without saying anything.

He again turns and sigh while putting his hand on his pant pocket. Y/N bite her lips anxiously, she definitely didn't want to start her new life like this. She slowly take steps towards him and softly hold his arm. Tae look at her and she smile softly. Just like that with a smile all his frustration fades, he smile back at her and kiss her forehead softly, she close her eyes with a smile.

He suddenly pick her in his arms and she gasp at the sudden action while he chuckle. He walk towards their bedroom while her cheeks turns red as the blush made its way to her cheeks. Tae enter their bedroom with her in his arms. He slowly put her down and she look around the room, it indeed looks really good. It gives her a strong vibe which she is not a fan of but didn't want to say anything. Tae back hug her "do you like the room"?.

She nod slightly "y-yeah it's good." Tae smile happily and turn her around, she smile while looking at his smile "I'm really happy to finally have you in my life" he softly said while looking in her eyes. He pick her up and swing her body slowly, gasp and hold his shoulder "Taehyung_ssi I will fall." He hold her firmly and laugh, she also laugh along with him and put her face in the crock of his neck. The whole mansion echo with their laughs.

to be continued~
(Which character you guys like the most till now?
Do comment)