#13

Y/N gulp the lump that form in her throat as Taehyung walks out of the house. She keeps looking at the door for a good five minutes then look at all the food she prepared. She take some bite but then didn't eat it as she lost her appetite. She put the dishes in fridge and clean the table. After washing the dishes she walks to their bedroom with heavy steps.

She change to her night suit and lay on the bed then turn towards Taehyung side of bed and softly caress the empty area. It would be a lie she say that she is not hurt. Infact she is really hurt but she keep telling her heart that Taehyung schedule is busy, he have to look after the work, the work is more important. But deep down she is really hurt, as a newly wedded wife she also wants to spend sometime with her husband. She sigh shakily and close her eyes.

After lots of effort she finally fall asleep. Taehyung sigh tiredly and enter the house. He close the door and turn but then he realise that hall lights are off only medium of light is the soft light at the ceiling. He step forward and look at the kitchen which is dark. He walk inside the kitchen and open the fridge. A long sigh left his mouth when he look at the food, he reheat some food and eat it. He can't just let it go, his wife make food for him for the first time.

After eating he wash his plate and walk towards their room with tired steps. He open the door of their bedroom slowly and instantly more guilt fill his heart when he see Y/N sleeping while her hand is on his empty side of bed. He carefully enters the room and close the door. He take a random night suit without even looking, because at this point he didn't want anything more then to pull his wife in his arms.

He step out of the bathroom and put his phone on silent. He slowly lay on his side and turn towards her who is sleeping. He smile softly while looking at her face, she looks so peaceful. He softly put her hair strands that falls on her face behind her ear. She move a little in her sleep and he smile then put his hand around her waist. A soft smile appear on her face when she feel his hand on her waist, she half open her eyes slowly "you come?". She whisper to him and he nod "yes baby." He smile softly while looking at her and pull her closer at him. Her body get attach to his, she snuggle on his chest with close eyes. His eyes is also close, this is what he want after a long tiring day. Her scent calm him and a soft calming smile appear on both of their faces. Tae softly place a kiss on her head and scott more closer to him to which he chuckle slightly in his deep voice and hug her back then both of them drifted to their sleep.

Next Morning
Y/N is making breakfast when Taehyung came with a big smile and Y/N heart flutter. She smile back at him "good morning baby" he wish her and place a long sweet kiss on her right cheek. She giggle softly "good morning." He back hug her and put his chin on her shoulder "what are you making?". A soft smile is on her face "I'm making french toast and omlette with fresh juice." Tae humm at her words and snuggle his face on her neck. He rub his nose on her neck and she laugh slightly "Tae... Taehyung... it's tickling...s-stop" He laugh too after hearing her laughing and suddenly turn her to him. She gasp with wide eyes at his sudden action "god... you scared me." He smile at her "so I'm taking you to shopping."

Her eyebrows frown in confusion "why so suddenly? don't you have to go to work." He  keep looking at her with eyes full of love and a smile "no not today... Yesterday uncle Choi told me that he organise a party for us where other businessmans will come too... For celebration our marriage." She look at him with a straight face "Taehyung_ssi I don't think it's necessary... I mean he is doing to much... I-I" she sighs softly "Taehyung_ssi this world this really cruel no one help or do something for other without any benefit." Tae face turns to slight cold "ofcourse he is doing it for his benefit too... I'm managing his business."

She bite her lips, she don't know why but she is not able to feel satisfied with all this things. She sigh while thinking maybe I'm thinking too much. She look at Tae who is now standing without any expression. She slowly put her hand around his neck "I didn't mean to hurt you... I care for you... I love you." He look at her and just by looking at her face his anger vanished, he sigh and attach his forehead with her. She take a long breath "let's go for shopping after breakfast." Tae nod his head and hmn with close eyes "I'm taking Kookie and Jimin too and will invite them to the party." Now she nod with close eyes and he hug her tightly which she gladly return.

to be continued~
(You guys don't comment... Why?
Words from readers gives motivation to the writer...
So, do comment 😉)