#4

"Tae how was your interview?". Now all three of them look at him in curiosity and he gulp at their stares.
Tae sigh nervously "I... uhh... I d-din't pass it" he hide the fact that he didn't even given the interview because he don't want anyone to think that he didn't get this job because of his late father.

Just then they heard a cold voice "Y/N?". All of them look at the owner of the voice and their eyes widened "d-dad? What a-are you doing here?". Mr.Lee walk towards her with his pocker face "I came here to pick you up... Somehow I know you must be here" he look at Taehyung while saying those words which makes him more nervous.

Y/N look at Taehyung nervous figure and hold her father hand softly "dad let's go we will talk at home" but Mr.Lee didn't move from his place he look at Taehyung "so I heard that you didn't pass the interview is it right?".

Tae visibly gulp at his words and nod "yes uncle but don't worry I will soon go for another interview and-" but Mr.Lee cut his sentence in between "and what's the possibility that you will get that job huh... Taehyung be practical what company wants an employee who didn't complete his degree or didn't have any work experience." Tae look down at his words while Jimin and Jk look at him worriedly.

Y/N look at Tae then her father "dad that's enough let's go please." Mr.Lee glare at her and she shut her mouth it's not that she is being scared of him but she respect her father and never want to disrespect him infront of others, but she can't let the same thing happen to her future husband too.

Mr.Lee look at Taehyung who is looking down, he sigh "look Taehyung you are a very nice well mannered boy but my boy life didn't work with these things... for a better secure future of you and your family... You need a stable job."

Tae look at him "I know uncle and I'm trying my best" he look at Y/N whose face are full of worry then again he look at Mr.Lee "but I'm also aware of the fact that now at this point I can't provide the life to your daughter that she deserves" his voice shake slightly while saying this.

Y/N eyes widened at his words "T-Taehyung_ssi" he didn't look in her disappointed eyes. Mr.Lee nod "so then I hope you are fine with the decision I will take then." Jimin and Jk look at each other in panic and worry.

Tae look at Y/N and her tears are flowing. She shake her head slowly in denial, he gulp his own tears"y-yes uncle." "Tae!!!" Jimin warn him but he didn't listen to him. Mr.Lee again nod "okay then my friend Mr.Min want Y/N to make his daughter in law and I was saying no to him because both of you are engaged so I think I should say yes to him."

Y/N hold became tight on her father's hand "dad please!!! Please give him some time please dad" she plead infront of her father while tears kept flowing from her eyes. Tae look at her and his own eyes turns teary. Mr.Lee sigh softly "Y/N... My daughter... My health is not good... And I-I want to see my o-only daughter settle in l-life... I want to secure y-your future... I'm scared after Kim left u-us... Look h-how much this b-boy have to g-go through."

His voice shake and he look at Taehyung who is looking down. He wipe Y/N tears "did I said I'm breaking this engagement huh?". Y/N and Tae look at him in shock "I'm not breaking this engagement okay? If Taehyung get's a good job in few days then I'll marry you guys okay?".

He ask Taehyung and he immediately nod "y-yes uncle I will." Mr.Lee nod his head and walk away while holding Y/N hand. She look back at Tae and he smile slightly at her.

After they left Tae look at Jimin and Jk "I told him that I find a job but it is not that easy." Jimin pat his shoulder "we know Tae it is not easy but you have to try we all are here to support you." He nod at his words "I-I can't loose her Jimin... Where will I find a girl like her?... She never ever thing about m-my financial condition.... She always supports m-me... She can happily marry to someone else... Who can provide her a luxury lifestyle b-buy she is staying by my s-side in my every bad t-time."

Jimin and Jk smile and nod at his words "we know... She is really nice" Jk said with a smile. Tae hit him playfully "hey... She is your sister in law." Jk laugh "I know bro and she is just like our sister" Jimin nod too at his words with a smile.

Next Day
On Call
Tae - did Mr.Min came with his son?

Y/N - yes he did... (Sigh) Taehyung_ssi did you find any way out of this situation

Tae - (sigh) no I didn't and Y/N I'm
being frank about it then I don't think I will able to find any job right now... Your father was right I don't have a degree right now neither any work experience

Y/N - (voice quiver) then you will let me marry that boy

Tae - (gulp) n-not ofcourse not... I'm trying

Y/N - Taehyung_ssi... Can I give you an idea?

Tae - (confuse) what idea?

Y/N - Is it necessary to have a job like you can do some work and atleast starts earning something so that dad can be satisfied with the idea that atleast you started earning and after that you can leave the rest to me... I will convince him after that

Tae - yeah it's a good idea but what work should I do?

Y/N - I didn't think about that but Taehyung_ssi always remember never do any wrong work in your life... Always earn money with hardwork and right ways

Tae - (smile) don't worry I will never

Y/N - (smile) okay good night

Tae - good night

Cut the call

Jk come with a coffee and sit beside Tae "Tae here is your coffee." He hand him over his coffee "by the way what were you thinking?". Tae look at Jk and told him what Y/N suggested, Jk nod "I think she is right like right now you are not earning anything so Mr.Lee is more concerned once you started earning he will trust you and your hardwork."

Tae look at him "Kookie do you have any work in your mind... I'm okay with a small work too I don't mind." Jk think about it then something click in his mind "Tae just give me a minute." He walk away and call someone Tae look at him from a distance.

After few minutes he came back and sit beside Tae "I find a work for you." Tae smile happily "really?". Jk nod slowly with a serious face "but."

to be continued~
(Do comment)