#7

Taehyung keep looking at them hesitantly as he didn't trust them. He look at the boy "listen I will go with you but in my own cab... I can follow your cars." That boy look at the others and they nod. He again look at Tae "okay then let's go."

Tae get in his cab and follow their cars, he still didn't feel right. They stop the cars and Tae also stop then realise that he came to the same address as last night. It's the same mansion he drop that old man.

Tae get out of his cab and then that boy take him inside with him. Tae look at the garden which have different plants and a big swiming pool. He step inside the mansion and the interior is mostly black and grey it gives him a suffocating vibe. He likes white colour in interior more. He is busy while looking around when he heard a voice "so Kim Taehyung is it?". Tae look at the owner of the voice and it's the same old man he saved last night.

He is sitting on a couch like a boss which he obviously is. He sign Tae to sit at the couch beside his "come sit here." Tae look at the boy who came with him then walk towards the couch and sit on it. That man is wearing a red shade glasses and some heavy thick gold chain on his neck. His fingers are mostly covers with big rings. He have a fat belly and less volume but kind of long hair which reaches it his neck. His hair are mostly grey. Tae look at his face when he said "I'm grateful for your help young boy."

Tae smile slightly "no worry sir-" but he cut Tae sentence in between "It's Choi... you can call me Mr.Choi or uncle Choi whatever you want." Tae nod his head "okay Mr.Choi but I don't understand why you call me here." Mr.Choi sit a little straight at his words "look Taehyung last night what happened with me you saw that with your own eyes right?". Tae nod at his words and he continue "those boys were send by the owner of Jung company, he wants to kill me and take over my company."

Tae look at the man infront of him who is now looking really worried "but why? why he wants to do that?". Mr.Choi sigh "there always been a competition between our companies and as now I'm getting older day by day even my health is not good he eagerly wants to finish me so, that he no longer have any competition and then he take over my company too."

Tae nod at his words "that's really upsetting... now what you going to do?". Mr.Choi look at him and take off his glasses "I want to ask you for a favour... Like you can take it as a favour or help, request whatever." Tae eyebrows frown in confusion "from me? But what can I do in this?". Mr.Choi turn towards Tae fully "you can... You can help me... As I told you about my health... I-I'm no longer able to handle my company... I want someone like you to handle and take over my business... Someone who had a business background." Tae eyes widened at his words "WHAT? a-and how do you k-know about my background?".

Mr.Choi look down "when I saw you yesterday I know that I have seen you somewhere... and when I asked my man to know about your background then I get to know about Kim." Tae look at him in pure shock "y-you know a-appa?". Mr.Choi look at him and now his eyes are teary "ofcourse he w-was my closest friend and we usually do business together but then we all know what happened with his company... I-I was met with an accident that time a-and was in coma... W-When I came out of coma I got to know about your father and his company."

Tae own eyes turns teary "I-I understand." Mr.Choi softly hold Tae hand "you are Kim's son you have business in your blood and I can't see my friend's son being a cab driver..  Taehyung you belong to business.... You belongs to a C.E.O position." Tae look at him and somewhere he also feels the same "you can handle my company okay?." Tae bite his lips anxiously "uncle Choi how can I? It's your hard work... how can I just take over all these? Also don't you have any child like who can take over this position? Please mind me it's just that I feel like someone close to you deserves this position more then me."

Mr.Choi smile at Tae words and lean back on the couch "you are just like Kim... he also think like this." Tae look down slightly at his words but then again look at him when he sigh tiredly "I do have daughter and she stays in states... I tried to convince her to take over my business alot but she have no interest in it neither she knows anything about it... And according to her if I hand over my business to her it will only result in a big failure." Tae slightly nod at his words in an understanding manner.

Mr.Choi look at Tae with hopeful eyes "Taehyung look you don't have to feel bad or take stress you have to just look after my company and you will get the deserving benefits and profit for it... So will you accept my deal?". Mr.Choi look at him with his hopeful eyes, Tae gulp at his words and his palms get sweaty from anxiety. Just then his phone ring, he take out his phone and it shows Y/N name. He look at the screen then at Mr.Choi.

Mr.Choi place the legal documents infront of Tae "you can go through the papers Taehyung... It is stated clearly in the papers whatever I told you.... I'm not lying or tricking you in any ways... So will you accept it?". Tae look at him then glance at papers then again his phone buzz. He look at his phone and it shows Y/N message 'Tae where are you? Are you fine? I'm feeling some restless feeling... If you see this message then please call me'.

Tae look at Mr.Choi who is already looking at him eagerly, he gulp the fear and anxious feeling "uncle Choi I-."

to be continued~
(Do comment)