chapter 23

as Ruhaan woke up he found the other side of his bed empty....
he looked at the time...it was only 6 in the morning....

"Maybe she is in the bathroom"- he thought and got up from bed..and did some stretching....

"it's been 10 minutes...still she haven't came outside...."- he thought and called Shreya...but getting no response he knocked on the door ....
still not getting any response....

he held the door knob and to his surprise it wasn't locked from inside...
he walked inside and found the bathroom empty...

"maybe she is in the closet"- thinking this.  he walked inside the closet and again found it empty...

he searched every corner of the room..and.the balcony...but didn't find her...
he was getting tensed...and thought of calling her...
as he went to took his phone from the side table placed near his bed he found a small note ...

"ruhh...
I am so sorry ...to leave without saying goodbye but Anshuman called me this morning....and said that something serious has happened...

I didn't wanted to disturb your sleep so I didn't woke you up....
BYEEE...
Love you...<3 "

reading the note he couldn't stop thinking of what serious thing has happened that she left so early....

"is everyone okay at home..."-he thought and called Shreya....but she didn't picked it....

sighing....he left for his gym session.....
after 2 hours of workout he took a quick shower and got ready for his office....

"Shivam...what about the project with the Maheshwari's ...? is everything ready....?when is the meeting.....?shi.... where are you lost....Man.... "-  Ruhaan asked Shivam as he was driving and shiv was sitting just beside him on the passenger seat...

"huh??, what....? did..you said.. something..?"- Shivam asked..coming back to reality....

"yeahh...Shreya called me and said that ahana's parents had found a decent boy for her and they want her to get married to himm.."- Ruhaan said and Shivam looked at him in shock...

"what? but Shreya is engaged to you how can they find another boy for her..."- Shivam said and Ruhaan looked at him and slapped his head

"I am not talking about Shreya....the boy is for ahaana ....your ahana..."- he said ..and Shivam screamed loudly....

"WHHAT... NO..THIS IS NOT GONNA HAPPEN....I WON'T LET THIS HAPPEN.....WAIT.  ...LET ME TALK TO HER.... "- Shivam said rapidly and took out his phone to dial...ahana's no...but before he could do that....Ruhaan snatched his phone and threw it at the back seat...

"what are you doing...can't you see... how tensed I am... firstly ahana hasn't talked to me since 4 days...it's been fucking 4 days and she isn't replying to my messages nor calling me....and now..when her parents want to get her married you are taking my phone.... fucking I need to talk to her.....what if they are forcing her...."-shivam said. or almost shouted .and Ruhaan looked at him ....hell he now understood why Shivam was behaving .... differently since last few days....

"don't worry..she isn't getting married...I was just joking..."- Ruhaan said and Shivam looked at himm...

"prank... sale idhar me pagal ho Rha hu aur tu hai ki tujhe joke ...aarha h.....
tu nahi samjhega Meri feelings ko....jis din Shreya tujhse baat nhi kregi na tab tujhe pta chalega...."- Shivam said and Ruhaan just rolled his eyes...

(prank... here I am getting mad  and you are joking , you won't understand my feelings. The day when Shreya will stop talking to you...then you'll understand how I am feeling right now...)