chapter 20

So here's the update and please vote karke Jao..
I am saying to those who just view my story daily without doing any vote...

And to my dear..ones this above msg was not for you all .... I know that you all like my story and for that thank you so much...❤️

Next update 15 votes...on previous one and this one.too..
And don't forget to comment...😁

IN ITALY.......

ahana was sitting at the balcony. feeling sad.....about something...
Shivam came and looked at her....

"kiwi. .. what happened...?"- he asked... sitting in front her..

(kiwi.?...Shivam baby...tum dono best friends ko fruits hi mile Nicknames rkhne k liye..

shut up author....tumhari tarah clumzy to nhi rkhege name..- Shivam said to me...)

"nothing..."- she said..

"tell me na.. I know something is bothering you.. what happened...."- he asked. and tears formed in ahana's eyes..

"kiwi..what happened bacche.. why are you crying.. did anyone said something...tell me.. "- he asked wiping her tears ...

"I am going..."- she said while sobbing...

"yeah that I know that we all are going back to India .. then what's there to cry on.."- he said...
and she shook her head..

"no.. I am going back to Jaisalmer..at my home..."- she said..

"what..."- he asked...

"MUMMA called me... and told me to come back.. "- she said...

"it's okay.. you should go..then... "- he said..

"but I don't want to leave you.. what if we become more distant... what if any other girl tries to get you from me...what if...."- she was cut of by him...

"no more what if's .. and stop making these assumptions... I won't leave you..... and about becoming distant then don't worry. .you'll always be in my heart... whether you are with me or not..."- he said and took her into a tight hug...

"but I'll miss you..."- she said...

"even I'll miss you too... but you should go to your parents....right ....at your home... they must be missing you too.. right..."- he said while caressing her hairs...

"hmm..but you'll call me everyday... and you won't talk to that Sanya ....or whatever her name is...
and keep her away..from jiju... "- she said..

"I promise...and even I don't like that GirL...."- he said...

"shivam..."- she said...

"can I spend my whole day with you today..."- she asked...

"you don't have to ask me...for this..it's your right...also I am ready to spend my whole life with you... and you are asking for a day..."- he said...

"thank you so much... I LOVE YOU "- she said...

"I love you too..kiwi..."- he said and kissed her forehead..

both of them got disturbed by a knock on the door...

"fucking...I'll kill them..."- she said....being irritated....by the knock...

"no bad words..."- Shivam said..

(yeah yeah Shivamm... like you don't say these words. ..ohh i am sorry you say more horrible ones)

"okay...i got it.. but for now..just go and hide somewhere....or else they'll see you.."- she said and he went towards the bathroom...

opening the door she saw all the monkeys standing ..there...