chapter 8

after coming home Ruhaan saw his siblings and raajveer siting at the sofa and smiling at him .. he ignored all their mischievous faces and directly went to his room .....

RUHAAN'S pov

I don't know why I am feeling so hot on my cheeks ... ufff her blushed face hyeee..... wait waitt... waitt.. Ruhaan you can't do this ...
my mind continuously says to control my feelings for her but my heart is not letting me do itt. ...
ohhh god SHREYAAAA what are you doing..

i remembered her face when she asked me to pay for bill.... like seriously I will allow her to pay bill ... I can spend even more than this on her....
and again when she was enjoying her Pani puri and candyfloss... and even she wanted more.... itna khati h jata kha h
(She eats so much .. where does it goes inside her??)

her crimson red cheeks when I asked her for OYO.. Ruhaan what happened to you ......
how can you say this ... what she must be thinking of me yrr... ohh god..... what if she thought that I am a pervert. arrhghhhj ...what you did Man....

( don't worry bacche she won't think)

I was lost in her thoughts when my phone ringed ..... it was Shivam...

"so thiss... man ..went on a date....."- he said

"yes ... and tell me how did you get to know this"- I asked

"I have myy ways... ok .. wait I am coming to your house. ... then tell me in detail... after all I have the right to ask thiss..."- he said and I raised my eyebrows in amusement.

"what right do you have..... are you my girlfriend or wife... "- I asked

"whatever...,. I am coming..."- he said in a disbelief tone.

before I could deny him ... I heard his voice from my back...
I shook my head and he jumped on me.. I gave him a death glare.... and he immediately got down.

"okay now tell Me what you did ..and talked about .... how did you feel .... where you went...."- he asked in one go..

before I speak my siblings came running inside my room ...
ha ha inhi ki kami thi ...
(Yes yes they were only left...)

" bhaiyyyaaaa...... "- ansh shouted in excitement and I knew why they were here

"bhaiii bhaiii how was the date ......"- suhani said

"EVERYONE GO OUT ....... AND IF ANY OF YOU THREE ASKED ABOUT THIS AGAIN ........ THEN I'LL CUT YOUR CREDIT CARD AND WILL CUT THE WI-FI CONNECTION"- I said pointing at ansh . sneha, and suhani ,and in a second they three went out running .....
I then turned towards shivamm.

"so.. you were saying something..."-i asked

"no...no.. wo I ... umm.. I. ... yesss wo.. MR.GUPTA.'s P.A asked me if you are free or not... ..... th..ey want to discuss about the new project...."-. he said changing the topic as he loved his position and can't take any riskk....

"no..no. about ..that date ... you were saying something"- I asked

"no.no.. what date... oh yeah I asked today's date it's 5th March right..we have a dinner party to attend... tomorrow. "- he said

"which .. one ?"- I asked

"MR. KHANNA has invited you to his 25th anniversary.... party..."-he said

"okay.... leave... now."- I said and he nodded

"umm . it's a couple theme so.. you have to take a partner with you ... shall I list out some names of the girls... you can choose...."- he said..

"no need .. you go ...."- I replied and he nodded and left..