chapter 17

HEYYY GUYZZ HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE HOLI..

it was 7 in the morning when Shreya woke up. and the first thing she saw was Ruhaan ..who was sleeping peacefully without any tension ..his face was glowing .. and his jawline was making him look more handsome.....
Shreya kissed his cheeks and giggled.. she then made her way towards the bathroom to freshen up.. and after coming she went to the balcony and sat there.. enjoying the view..

Ruhaan woke up from his sleep ..and frowned on not seeing Shreya beside himm.. he got up and went to freshen up...and after taking a long bath he came wrapping a towel on his waist and a black shirt..on his upper body.....

he saw Shreya sitting at the balcony....and went there... wrapping his hands to her waist from behind and resting his chin on her shoulder...

he then whispered softly in her ear....."good morning"...

"good morning.."- she said ..

"why did you woke so early..."- he asked..

"I am habited to wake up early..."- she replied...

"okay..then go and get ready ...we will be visiting some places"- he said and she nodded...

it was 10 in morning when both our cuties were ready..to see Greece ..
Ruhaan was in his casual and was waiting for his cherry to come...

"cherry how much time..."- he asked.. Shreya who was taking so much time. in getting ready..

"just 2 minutes.. more RUHH.."- she said..

"it's been 30 minutes since you are saying this..."- he said..

"I am not able to select my clothes..... just wait..10 minutes then I'll come promise..."- she replied and he shook his head..

as Shreya said after 10 min... she came wearing an oversized t shirt and shorts which were barely visible...
Ruhaan widen his eyes in shock and looked at her...

Shreya's outfit

Ruhaan's outfit

Ruhaan's outfit

"

neeche ka kha h cherry...?"- he asked still in shock..
(where is the lower part of your dress..?)