chapter 12.

OKAY GUYZZ BEFORE YOU READ THE CHAPTER I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR NOTE AFTER YOU FINISH READING ....

all the SINGHANIA's and SHARMA's were happy when Shreya and Ruhaan agreed to the engagement...

soon the priest also came on rajveer's order
and started matching kundli (horoscope) of Ruhaan and Shreya

(guyzzz i Don't know that. Priest comes first or later so please manage)

"yajman..inki kundliyo ke to 36 me se 34 gun milte h ...bilkul shiv -parvati ke jaisi Jodi h dono ki..."- the priest said and everyone smiled looking at Ruhaan and Shreya.

(Yajmaan, there are 34 qualities found in 36 of their horoscopes...exactly like Shiva and Parvati, the couple.)

"pandit jii.... sagai..(engagement) ki tareekh btaiye..."- nandini said..
"Please tell us the engagement date)

"jii ... is mahine ki 24 tarikh bhot hi shubh h... "- priest said
(This month's 24th date is very good)

(yes yes bhot shubh h ...tumhari author bhi isi date ko aayi this is world me..🤭)

"kyy.. is 24 ko...pandit jii aur koi date nhi hai kyy.."- Shreya said...
(Isn't there any others date than 24th?)

"hai beta ..parantu(but) wo agle 2 mahine k baad h ..."- priest said after checking in his book
(There is but it's after 2 months)

"Shreya .. beta what happend ...why you don't want your sagai on 24th ..."- rashi asked Shreya..

"aunty... actually.. that day.. we are having our hospital's 14th anniversary..."- Shreya said ...to Rashi..

"ohh my God .. I totally forgot about that ... now what we will do.. "- nandini said...putting her hand on her forehead

Shreya looked at Ruhaan who was already looking at her.. and signalled him asking what to do..
he blinked his eyes in assurance

"let's do the engagement and anniversary at same day.. it will be double celebration...."- Ruhaan said and everyone looked at himm

after some discussion they agreed..and hugged each other

Ruhaan was waiting for Shreya to come to himm but to his bad luck her cousins took her in their talks ....

it was time for SINGHANIA's to leave and everyone were bidding bye ... Shreya came to Ruhaan said bye to himm.. he nodded and checked his surrounding..when he saw that no one was looking at them he instantly kissed shreya on cheek and muttered. "kiss for kiss cherry...".

(not baad Ruhaan ... dheere dheere hi shi or romantic ban rhe ho hmm....hmm...ky baat hhh ..okay thanks to me .. )

Shreya's cheeks turned red.. and she hit his elbow ..with hers ..
"what ...you started it ..."- Ruhaan said and again kissed her cheek and went away..
..

next day..
Rashi called nandini and said
"well.. when are you all free....as we should go and do shopping for engagement.."- Rashi said

"you tell us when to come we will arrive there ..."-nandini said

"okay.. so we will meet at tbx designer store. at 4 pm "- Rashi said

"okay I'll tell everyone"- nandini said and cutted the call

nandini came to the living room where all the children and kajal were seated..
"baccho.. get ready we are going for shopping... and the SINGHANIA's also will be coming..."- nandini informed ..
(Baccho- children)

Shreya took out her phone and message ruhaan.

(cherry is Shreya and ruhh is Ruhaan)

CHERRY👀: ARE YOU COMING?