CHAPTER 22

Ruhaan's POV..

I was in an important meeting with some mafia leaders....

"Mr. Singhania...we heard that you have been  engaged recently...."- Ferit asked me..

"yes...you heard it right.."- I replied

"you didn't invited us..."- this time Adam said...

"so? what's the problem...?"-i replied Coldly

"well I was eager to know who that girl is who has took your heart.... so I investigated a little and found about her.....I hope you don't mind it"- Ferit said...and I just looked at him....

I very well know about his intentions and the way he was talking about my cherry ......

"oh really Ferit...then show me...what did you find..."- I said and I can say that everyone except Ferit were aware about the storm Ferit has created...

"sure..."- he said and took out the pendrive from his pocket.... and. inserted it in his laptop...
"see"

everyone bowed their heads down as they knew that if they dared to look at my cherry. then there heads would be hung in front of theirs house and there body ..umm that...I'll give to my pet... well that pet is not a dog nor it's a cat...
you'll find out soon who is that pet...

"shivam... bring some fresh food for Ferit... I am sure he is hungry... and haven't eaten anything since he came here..."- I told Shivam and he smirked... and then turned towards Ferit who was confused....by my sweet gesture...

"what would you like to eat Mr. Ferit?"- Shivam asked him

"bring some Indian... I love it.."- Ferit said

"yeah Shivam...bring biryani for him...he'll surely like it ..."- I said and everyone gulped their saliva in fear... maybe praying for Ferit....

gosh.... how did they become  Mafias when they are so scared ....
well as I am the most dangerous mafia leader ...they all are scared of me......

okay okay .khud ki tareef bhi ky hi Karu me....

(What should I praise myself now? I am perfect )

"yee chal chal...tareef krni h to apni author ki Kar.. teko itna accha mafia leader bnaya h Mene..."- here comes my so called author....

(Hey, if you want to praise then praise your author who has made you such a good Mafia leader.)

"yeah yeah..  whatever..."- I replied to her...and she showed her tongue to me.and disappeared....

well guys let me tell you all...that time stops when i am talking to my author so...no one can listen to our conversation...

Shivam came with some biryani and gave it to Ferit.....he was eating like it's his most favorite dish....

"eat slowly Ferit...."-i said...

"it's very tasty...Mr. Singhania...I don't know when I'll be able to eat it again..."- he replied

"yeah. who knows..."- I replied...

"EVERYONE OUT..."-  I said and it took just ...a 5 seconds for them to move out...

now only me , Ferit and Shivam were there...
"Ferit..it's enough now..."- I said and Shivam took the bowl from his hands and gave me the gun ....

"w..hat is..happe..ning.... here... why are you ...taking out you Gun..."- Ferit asked..

"because my pet is hungry"- as i said

"so?"- he asked

"today he is gonna eat some human flesh..."- i said...