ENGAGEMENT 💓

the whole sharma house is decorated with beautiful golden lights as it's the day of Shreya and Ruhaan's engagement .

(yess you guessed it right engagement sharma house me hogi oh sorry sorry .. party bhi.. Anniversary h na hospital ki)

everyone is bhayank Wala busy...

"anshu.. you go and see the decorations... there should be no. mistake .."- kajal said to ANSHUMAN who was exhausted from running here and there

"ohh god maa.. fir se ek aur kaam... thoda is chudail bi bol do.."- ANSHUMAN said pointing at ahana
(Ohh mom...again one more work.. tell this witch to do something also.)

"abee Oo chudail kisko bola huhn... bandar khi ka"- ahana said and he just rolled his eyes
(Hey you monkey..whom did you called. A witch..)

"dhruvv ...mere bacche ...ja beta Dekh KR aa ki. catering wale aaye ya nhi.."-kajal said to dhruv..
(Dhruvv my child .. go and see that caterers have come or not..)

"are are bhaiiyaa.. .ye wale flowers nhi lane the.... theme k hisaab se white ..pink .. blue ..coulour k hone the ... change it .quickly"- nandini said to the man who was setting flowers on the entrance...

(Ok hello.. according to the theme.. the flowers should be of white ..pink ..and blue colour...you have taken the wrong ones.. please change it quickly..)

"ahana ..ja beta Dekh Shreya uthi ki nhi...subah k 9 bj gye aur ye ladki...abhi Tak so rhi h .."- nandini said to ahana
(Ahana you go and see if Shreya got up from bed or not.. it's 9 AM. and this girl is still sleeping...)

"are are.. bhabhii... kajal .....aap itna hyper mat hoye.... sab ho jayega...aap rest kriye ...event manager sab Dekh lega.."- Mahesh said to both kajal and nandini

(Kajal .. and sister-in-law you both don't take much stress.. you go and rest.. event manager will see all this..)

IN SHREYA'S ROOM

"aree Ooo maharani ..jaldi uth ..Teri engagement h aaj ..."- ahana tried pulling blanket which Shreya covered..
(Heyy.. you.. madam. wake up ..it's your engagement today..)

"sone de.yrr aanu... "- Shreya said in a sleepy voice.
(Aanu please let me sleep)

ahana understood only one person can wake her now. so she dialled a no. on her phone and within 3 rings the person picked it.

"you hone wali fiance is not waking up ...you do something.."- ahana said on the video call.

( ahana betii aap apne jiju se badi acchi bonding KR rkhi h ..koi ni aapko hi help krge wo ..baad me..)

"turn the phone to her..."- Ruhaan said on call.

as he saw his cherryy sleeping peacefully... he just got lost in her beauty. ..he Didn't wanted to look away .... he came to his senses when AHANA cleared her throat...

"cherryy...wake up jaan"- he said softly... but Shreya didn't replied...

"baby...it's our engagement today.... wake upp "- he said and Shreya opened her eyes and her eyes widened in shock ...when she saw him on video call

"ruhaan tumm.. please yrr don't look at me ahana please turn the camera.."- Shreya said covering her face ...

"but why I want to see you.. show me you face cherry..."- Ruhaan said and Shreya blushed at his words

"no ..yrrr .. my eyes are puffy... right now ...and I am looking like chudail... I don't want you to see me like thiss...."- Shreya said . whining...like a child..