chapter 10

Shreya and Ruhaan were sitting in their car...
Shreya didn't said anything to himm and This was making him irritated.....

"Shreya...."- he said

Shreya didn't replied, she was looking outside the window...

"heyyy... Shreya.. "- he again tried but no response came from her side ..
this made him more irritated

"Shreya are you listening or not..can't you reply ... to me... "- this time he said loudly...and she glared at him

"WHATT .. SHREYA... CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND FOCUS ON THE ROAD... hell you are irritating me.."- she said loudly..

he stopped the car..and looked at her..
"what happened..why are you reacting like this huhh.... "- he said

."nothing... you drive fast I want to go home..."- she replied

"okay ..I'll send you home but tell me why are you angry.. with me.. did I said something which bothered you ?.."- he asked..

Shreya didn't replied but only cried... silently keeping her head down..
Ruhaan didn't knew how to console her.. so he let her cry and dropped her home
when Shreya.. opened to door and stepped out.. he stopped her and made her face him..

"Shreya... you can tell me whenever you feel okay... "- he said and hugged her ...
she nodded and went inside her house..

Shreya pov...
After listening to those bishes I was just hella angry ... like seriously how can they say something like this to me ... they don't even know me... and here they were bad mouthing me...

well whatever they were saying ... somewhere I found itt right..
I mean he and me both of us belong to different world ..I am not suitable for him but still he chooses me ..... yes I started liking himmm and I can't ignore the fact that he also did .....
I didn't said anything to himm nor even answered his questions... but when u felt that he won't stop so I shouted at himm but then also he asked calmly... and after that he tried to console me and even hugged me ... I felt so relieved at his touch... I didn't wanted to move away ... but for him I need to do this....

yess you guessed it right.. I will reject him
though I don't want it ..... i recalled our Happy moments when we were on a date and how badly we fought... how he always makes me blush...

I was lost in my thoughts when my phone ringed ...it was Shivam.

"hello ...Shreya .. did you get home...?"- he asked

"yes I am home..."- I replied..

" Shreya.. are you alright ... is everything okay..you seemed low.. did Ruhaan said something....... listen Shreya don't mind. him he is garm khopdi ..."- he said. and concern was clearly sensed

"no Shivam Bhai... he didn't said anything.. I am not feeling well that's why..."- I said..

"ohh. then take rest... if you want anything feel free to call me okay..."- he said

"okay ... bhaii ... byy. .. good night.."- I replied and immediately cutted the call

as I got up I went to my balcony.... and started looking at the moon ...
my phone pinged with a message and it was Ruhaan I thought of answering him but.. then I ignored himm......

AUTHOR

here Shreya was thinking of how to avoid this marriage and Ruhaan was busy in Shreya's thought..

Ruhaan POV
I came back to the mansion after dropping her home ...my mind was restless... as I was thinking about Shreya's change in her behavior..
I know that she won't tell me but looking at her state I was sure that she was hiding something from me..