chapter 16

HEY GUYSS BEFORE READING I WANT TO WiSH YOU A HAPPY HOLI IN ADVANCE AND RED COLOUR TIKA FROM MY SIDE TO ALL OF YOU..❤️❤️
HAVE A SAFE HOLI...

..................
AUTHOR'S POV.

after meeting Ruhaan ...Shreya tip toed inside the house and started going towards her room..

while going .. she heard someone clearing her throat....

SHREYA's POV...
after meeting Ruhaan as I went towards my room ... I heard someone clearing her throat..
I turned to look back..
it was ahana giving me teasing smiles ...

"hmm ...khaa gyi thii..."- she asked..
(Where were you..)

"k...khii ..nhii ..wo pa..ani pen..e gyi thii"-.i answered.
(No..no.where... I went to Dr..ink water..)

"ohh so kitne bag bharke Pani piya.."- she asked ... pointing at the shopping bags in my hand..
(Ohh..so how many bags full of Walter did you drank..)

"hunn... bagg.. ohh ye.. to mujhe..."- I got cutted off by her..
(Hunn. Bag t..these.....I ..)

"haa haa. tujhe Tere.. RUHH ne.. diye H... chal ab btaa.... aur sach hi bolna ..."- she said..
(Yes yes you.r RUHH gave them to you...now tell me everything...)

"okayyy....first come inside... "- I said ..
we both sat at my bed ..

"hmm ..chliye btaiyee...ky kyya kiyaa 🌚.."- she said and gave me mischievous smiles
(Okay..now tell me what y..out both did.🌚)

"aisa kuch nhi huaa tu.. na ..zyada mat soch...smjhi.. Wese bhi ham bas shopping KR rhe the.. tripe ke liye.."- I said..
(Nothing happened like that.. don't think too much..oKay.. we just went for some shopping for our trip..)

"ha ha.. wo to dikh hi RHA h ki kuch nhi hua..."- she said and I frowned my eyebrows in confusion..
(Yes yes ..I can see that you both didn't did anything..)

"whatt.. sach me.. kuch nhi huaa.."- I said not getting her point..
(What... really nothing happened..)

"go and look in the mirror..."- she said and I stood and looked in the mirror

my eyes got widened on seeing two hickeys on my neck... My blood rosed to my cheeks.. and i awkwardly looked at ahana who was controlling her smile..

"ky hua.. aisa ky Dekh Liya.. bas 2 red red nishaan hi to hai. ....."- she said..
(What.. happend... What did you see. Just 2 red marks are there..)

"ky tu bhi..macchar ne Kant Liya hoga...."- I replied..
(..it must be a mosquito...)

"accha konsi prajati (species). ka macchar tha..RUHAAN SINGHANIA ki species ka.."- she said and i hide my face due to redness..
(Ohhh so which species mosquito was it. Ohh yeah it must be of RUHAAN SINGHANIA'S species..)

"shut upp... just go and sleep.... I need to sleep too.."- I said.

"ha ha ... jaa rhi hu... enjoy ...Ruhaan ki hone wali biwi... "- she said and I blushed on hearing the word biwi..
(Yeah yeah .. I am going .. enjoy ... Ruhaan's bride..)

after teasing me for a few more minutes she went to her room and I looked at the mirror and. called ruhhann..
within 2 rings he picked it..
"missing me.."- he said and I could feel my anger flowing away...

"no.. "- I said..

"but I am.. "- he said..

"Ruhaan..you know what you did.."- I said..

"what??"- he asked..

I video called him and showed him those hickeys..

"what are these . hunnh??"- I asked..