MIDNIGHT ROMANCE🤭

LISTEN GUYZZ BEFORE READING THE CHAPTER I WANT YOU TO SAY TO ALL OF YOU THAT story ko vote Kar Diya Karo... WAISE BHI KONSE TUMHARE PAISE LAG RHE H VOTE KE HUNN AND LET ME TELL YOU I WONT UPDATE THE CHAPETR UNTILL I GET MAX 15 -20 VOTES AND SOME AcCHE ACCHE COMMENTS..

AND THOSE WHO HAVE SAVED MY STORY INTO THEIR READING LIST GUYZZ I THANK YOU. SO MUCH FROM CORE OF MY HEART..

AND ONE MORE THING THAT DO FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT FOR MORE UPDATES 😉

OKAY NOW YOU CAN READ.. AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

AUTHOR'S POV...

after thinking a lot about Shreya Ruhaan FINAALYY accepted his love for her..
he came back to his room and went to the bathroom to get freshen up....
after coming back he went through some important files of the underworld and at 1 AM he finally packed his stuff and went to sleep ...
but sleep was long gone from his eyes..
he was again thinking about what he should do to make her proposal memorable...

RUHAAN'S POV-

it was 1 in midnight.... i usually follow my sleep schedule but from few weeks it was disturbed just because of my soon to be wife..

I took out my phone and called Shivam..

"hmm...who is it"- Shivam asked in a sleepy voice..

"just open your eyes and see the name ...on the screen."- I said

"Ruhaan... are you crazyy.. you called at this time and disturbed my beauty sleep.."- he said or almost screamed

"it's not the first time I called ...you in midnight"- I said and he just hummed..

"book the Apex mall right now .. I m going..there "-i said..

"hainnn... seriously.. you want to roam around in a mall at this time .. you better sleep and let me sleep too.. "- he said ..

"just do what I said... I am giving you 30 minutes..."- I said ...as I know that he will take 10 minutes in waking up and another 10 minutes sitting at his place.. lazy insaan..

"ughhh.. .. fine doing thiss.. but make..sure you ..buy something for Me .... "- he said...

"2 minutes are already gone ... do it fast.."- I said and hanged up.the call

I took a quick shower and went to my closet to change my clothes..

His outfit