chapter 7

HEY GUYSS SO AS I SAID ILL POST THE NEW CHAPTER AFTER 4 MARCH BUT I CAN'T WAIT FIR TOMORROW SO HERE'S THE NEW ONE

DO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND ALSO PLEASE RECOMMEND THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS 💓

INSTAGRAM ID-CLUMSZXYYYYY

AUTHORRR

it's been a week since Ruhaan and Shreya agree for marriage...
RUHAAN POV.
I am in my warehouse telling my men to torture the man who was involved in my mother's accident....or we can say one of those culprits ..

yes my mother's culprit .... after MR.SINGHANIA told me the reason of her death it could not concentrate....
I decided to find him and give him the most brutial death....
I called SHIVAM and told him to find them ....

within 3 day he found one of their member and now he was just in front of me hanging and begging for death.

I was just fuming in anger as after so much torture also he is not telling the name of the person behind all this mess.......

I stormed out of the warehouse.... and took my route to the office..
Shivam was driving the car when he asked me ...
"umm... shall I say something"- he said and I just hmmed.

"what will you do with Shreya ... I mean it's has been a week and ..... may be you should talk to her and try to communicate with her .....afterall she is going to marry you ....."- he said

"NO..."-i replied

"but why .... ? she is such a nice girl .... and she is going to endure you for he whole life...."-he said and I raised my eyebrows at him ....

"you are so concerned about her. ... may I know why"- I asked

"just be aise she is my friend and I don't want her to be hurt ...."- he said and I glared at him

"friend?? since when...?. how come I don't know about this..."- I asked ...

"I am telling you ... don't even try to hurt her... she is like a sister to me "- he said and i became shocked as he doesn't even talk. to girls and here he is taking her side

"looks like you are changing sides... "- I said

"If it's her then I am willing to change ... "- he said making me shook my head....

thiss girl is taking all my fav. ones to her side first dadu.. and now him...

(aur bhi koi favorite ho to bta do yrrr use bhi Shreya ki side KR dungi🌚 .
waise aapka bhi number ayega chinta na kriye......🌚)

"well don't you think you should take her on a date ..."-he said and I ignored him

soon we reached the office.... everyone greeted me ...

. now I am currently sitting in my office .. working on my I pad.
(knock knock)
"sirrr..... someone is here..."- Shivam said in a bored tone and I understood whom he was talking about...

"tell her I am busy"-i said and he nodded

"wo maan nhi rhi aap hi kuch kriye"-- Shivam again came and said

"I don't care .... "- I replied

well she is SANYA GUPTA the daughter of one of my clients... always try to hit on me ....
well she is just after my money and wealth
..
her father is an important client thats why I am tolerating her ..

I stood up and sat on my couch leaning my head backward .. when suddenly I got disturbed by none other that my new distraction. MISS TO BE MRS. SHREYA SINGHANIA.
I don't know why but I felt something inside me whenever I thought of her