Ron Weasley, detention with Umbridge, 68:

I wrote this one, Enjoy!!!!

Harry, your brother, was arguing with Umbridge and you were helping back him up because most of the things he talked about you both experienced. Umbridge got mad and told you both that you have detention.

*TIME SKIP - DETENTION*

You and Harry were in her room waiting for her to say something.

U "You both know why you're here correct?"

We both nod our heads. She then gives us both a paper and a quill.

U "You must write "I will not talk back to my teacher" 50 times."

Y/n "Why are you giving us this quill to do so?"

Harry just stares at you so confused about what you meant.

U "What do you mean Miss Potter?"

Y/n "I mean, why are you giving us a blood quill to write with? You know that they burn the words into your skin correct? Or maybe you did it on purpose... to "hurt us" and not get in trouble. You also gave us the torture paper, so when ripped it can cause massive bleeding. If ripped enough, it could rip the hand in half, but can only be used if used with the blood quill. Miss, I am much smarter than you think. Don't give me things like this."

(Torture paper is not a real thing I just made it up to make you sound smarter.)

Umbridge just looks at you mad and in disbelief.

Y/n "Well?"

Umbridge slowly takes her wand from the robes she was wearing and slowly points it up at you.

U "Sectemparsa"

I feel large cuts form on my stomach area and start bleeding. I shoot Harry a look and can tell he's worried and scared. The pain starts to increase more and more to the point I need to scream.

U "Crucio" She then whispers quiet enough that neither I nor Harry can hear.

I yell as excruciating pain flowers over me and I scream. The pain increases to the point where I fall to the ground.

U "This is why you don't wrong me, Potter. I know that he's back but no one else needs to know."

H "That doesn't mean you can hurt a student with an unforgivable spell! You are going to kill her over saying a fact!"

Umbridge keeps increasing the pain levels making you scream more and more. Suddenly the door flies open and all I hear is multiple people yelling. Black.

*TIME SKIP - HOSPITAL WING*

I open my eyes to see pitch black outside. I turn my head and see two silhouettes that I'm guessing are my brother and Ron. I smile and try to kiss Ron's head but instead have a lot of pain flow over me.

I groan but the to a very fast kiss so I can lay back down. I see Ron move around and then tilt his head.

R "Love?" he mumbles "Are you awake?"

Y/n "Yes darling... Sorry for waking you up."

R "It's okay, but don't try to move a whole lot. You're still very weak."

I nod my head.

R "Try to go back to sleep okay?"

I, again, nod my head and slowly fall asleep.

*TIME SKIP - MORNING*

I flutter my eyes open as light immediately greets them. I see Ron talking to Harry, Then I hear one of them mention something about Umbridge.

R "I know, thank god she was fired."

H "Yeah, I still can't believe she targeted y/n because she was being "Smart" With her when she said what kind of things Umbridge was planning on using."

Harry then looks at me and yells "Y/N! YOUR OKAY!"

Ron instantly turns around and hugs you.

R "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

I shake my head and smile. The rest of the day we all hang out in my dorm so I don't die. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have Harry as my brother, and Ron as my boyfriend.

The End