Oliver Wood, reacting to your death, 11:

Trigger Warning, Death, blood, and possible cursing. I wrote this and it's a train wreck like the recording of Blue Ridge Run. If you know, you know. I'm so sorry you have to go through this lovelies, good luck.

*It's the battle of Hogwarts. You and Oliver are surrounded by a group of death-eaters. You're also Harry's twin sister*

*BOOM* The death eaters all slowly move towards the loud sound.

O "C'mon Y/n!" He whispers.

We both run towards the castle and find a large classroom away from the battlefield. We sprint into the classroom and hide behind a large cabinet. Then all of a sudden ... we hear the dragging of a metal cane. The door of the classroom flies open and there stands Lucius Malfoy. He slowly starts walking into the room more then Oliver slowly raises his wand.

O " Expeller-"

L" Incarcerous!"

Oliver flies more to the open as ropes slowly wrap around his wrist and lower arm. I can see him start to struggle to undo the ropes.

 Lucius slowly walks over to him. I do my best to not yell.

L "Tell me where the girl is and you won't get hurt "

I slowly get up. I walk right behind Lucius, and yell ...

Y/n "Expelliarmus!"

His wand goes flying across the room. He stands up and looks me in the eyes. He picks up his wand and puts it to my chin.

L "There you are. The dark lord wants you y/n."

O "LEAVE HER ALONE!" Oliver yells

L "And if I don't?"

O "I. will. murder. You." Oliver says almost out of the ropes

I look at him in shock, quietly whimpering in fear.

Lucius turns his stare to me. He slowly says ...

L "Sectumsempra"

I feel my skin rip in half. I fall to the ground screaming in pain. Oliver sprints over to me saying "Hey... It's ok you'll be ok" I look down at my stomach and see blood streaming out of my body leaving my white clothes a stained red. Oliver scoops me up (bridal style) and sprints over to Madam Pomfrey. When we finally get there no one in the room he takes me over to the quidditch pitch hoping someone would be over there. I start to feel my eyes slowly droop.

O "Love you have to stay with me, I'll get a teacher to help us ok? Just keep your eyes open."

He put me down knowing no one was going to be at the pitch.

Y/n "Oliver..." I say weakly " I love you..."

O " I love you too..." He says as tears start flowing into his eyes.

Y/n " Never forget me please..." I say tears slowly falling down my cheek

O "Love I could never ... " He says now choking on his tears "SOMEBODY HELP!"

Oliver slowly grabs my almost limp body closer and closer.

O "Love... please stay with me"

Y/n "Ollie... I'm tired"

O "I know love..."

Y/n "I'm just going to close my eyes for a second..."

O "Okay love..."

My body goes limp. Oliver pulls me into a big hug crying. Then placing a soft kiss on my lips softly mumbling "I should've been me"

When the battle is finally done, Oliver lets go of your body and goes to find Harry.

H "OLIVER! Do you know where y/n is?"

Oliver looks up at Harry tears still streaming out of his eyes "I–I'm sorry Harry"

H "For what..."

O "She's gone"

Harry stands there tears start pouring out of his eyes "N-no... she can't be dead we... we made a promise!"

O " I know... I'll miss her too... I'm sorry."

This is why Harry and Oliver call this day "Her day" And they give her, her favorite things. Oliver and Harry have now grown closer, and still to this day act like she's there and call each other "brother in laws". 

THE END. Sorry, you had to go through that lovelies.