Fred Weasley, finding out you're famous in the muggle world, 55:

Again, written by harrypotterreacts you can find them on YouTube. Enjoy and go check the out.

You were a supermodel. You made for one of the biggest supermodels in the muggle world. It was hard keeping it a secret, as you were constantly getting calls to walk in fashion shows, do partnership deals, photoshoots, events, and many, many more. It was always hectic. You swore to yourself to keep it a secret in the wizarding world, it was nice to have a break from the fame and craziness of the muggle world. However, since you'd been dating Fred for almost a year now, you decided to tell him.

F "Hey, what was it you wanted to talk to me about?"

Y/n "I wanted to tell you something. And I'm sorry I kept it a secret, I just..... Like a break from the insane life, I live in the muggle world. Fred, I'm famous. I'm a supermodel, one of the best in the world, and I just thought you should know."

F "WHAT?? ARE YOU SERIOUS???"

You nodded and laughed, going through your drawer and pulling out your recent magazine, a picture of you was on the cover.

F "THAT'S YOU!!!!"

Y/n "Sure is!!"

Fred was terrible at keeping secrets, but he tried his hardest for you, only telling George about it. He was incredibly proud of you, though, and supported you through everything. During winter break, you two went back to the muggle world where he was greeted by paparazzi and fans, he loved the attention while you were used to it. He came to all of your events and constantly questioned how he even got this lucky, getting to call the love of his life the biggest supermodel in the world.

The End.