Ron Weasley, reacting to your death, 18:

(Trigger Warning, blood, death, possible cussing) Written by ONE OF THE BEST PEOPLE EVER!!!! ImaraRiddle, please go say Hi and tell her some nice stuff. She needs it. She's insane like me so... that should say enough. Thank you lovelies <3

*It's the battle of Hogwarts*

Y/n pov

You and Ron were running through a corridor with Fred, George, and Harry when Fenrir Greyback jumped out in front of you. Ron grabbed your hand as you all raised your wands, preparing to fight. Greyback started to charge Harry, but George cast a shield charm in between them. Fred sent a stunning spell at him and you all turned to run. You managed to lose Greyback and ended up in a corridor on the third floor.

F "Well, for being part dog, he sure doesn't run very fast."

G "Good one Fred!"

Suddenly, a death eater came crashing through a nearby window.

D/e" Avada Kedavra!" The spell hit Fred in the back and he fell into a suit of armor, a grin still on his face.

G "No! Fred!" George ran after the death eater and disappeared around the corner. Just then a spell flew through the shattered window hitting you and sending you flying into the wall.

R "Y/n! Y/n! Are you alright? Say something!" You moved slightly, groaning.

Y/n "Ron?"

R "I'm here love, I'm here."

Y/n "My head hurts" Blood was streaming down the side of your face from where your head hit the wall.

R "I know it does. Harry! Go get someone who can help!"

Harry nodded and took off running.

Y/n "Ron, I love you."

R "I love you too Y/n, hold on for me, please."

You nodded and then groaned from the pain. You fought to keep your eyes open, but they shut anyway. You let out a soft sigh and your body went limp.

R "No! NOOOOOOOO! Y/n don't leave me! Come back! You can't die, we were going to get married and have a family! No..."

Ron's screams had attracted another death eater. They ran towards him and yell, "Sectumsempra!" gashes appeared all over Ron's body and blood gushed from them. Ron screamed again but passed out from blood loss.

The end