Oliver Wood, finding out you're famous in the muggle world, 50:

Again, this is by a Youtuber named harrypotterreacts, and they have some of the best react videos ever. Go check them out! This is also my favorite reaction to this group.

You were a professional softball player. You'd been playing for a long time and even became the captain of the Olympic team. Since swinging a bat came as second nature to you, and you hit all the bludgers coming at you with ridiculously good accuracy and reaction time. You had only been dating Oliver for 4 months before trying out, and he had no idea that you were an athlete. During the tryouts, you shone high, and above everyone else, it was obvious that you were the best one there.

O "Wow, she's insane, how did I not know she could play like that??"

He called for a water break and immediately ran up to you.

O "Hey love, got anything to tell me?"

You giggled and played dumb, teasing him a little.

Y/n "Tell you what?"

O "That you're probably the best player out there???? You could be in the Quidditch World Cup, and I'm not joking."

Y/n "Yeah, well I did win the Olympics 3 times. I'm a softball player, Ollie. From the muggle world. I'm currently ranked #1, I'm also captain of the Olympics team."

O "WHAT??????"

You best bet you made the team, and Oliver showed you off to absolutely everyone. He made you show him your medals and trophies and watched all of your games on YouTube. He was incredibly supportive and was in complete disbelief that he had found someone as perfect and talented as you.

The End!