Draco Malfoy, reacting to you being alive, 24:

(no trigger warnings, written by me)

Draco's Pov:

It had been a week since her death, and Blaise would come over every day to check in on me. I was almost always doing the same thing going through her phone, looking through our pictures, or reading the little notes she would always leave me. Today when Blaise came in he decided to have a "Boys day". He went out and got food, movies, and some really stupid games. After we watched a movie and played a couple of games I felt a bit better. Then my phone rang.

D "Hello?"

"Hello, Is this Mr.Malfoy?"

"Yes?"

"We have some news for you about Y/n"

My heart stopped. Y/n, what do you mean? She's... dead, right?

"O-Okay, What do you need to tell me?"

"Well, she is now, okay."

She's okay?!

"What do you mean, she's okay?"

"I mean she is alive and ready for visitors. If you would like to come and see her, she is staying in room 403. Thank you for your time, Mr. Malfoy, I need to go now, goodbye."

I put my phone down with my jaw hanging open a bit.

"What was that?" Blaise asks

"Blaise we need to go to the hospital now, she's okay."

We both shoot up and sprint into the car.

*TIME SKIP- NOW AT THE HOSPITAL, IN YOUR ROOM*

I couldn't believe my eyes. She was okay, obviously hooked up to some machines, but she was alive. I go over to the chair sitting next to her bed and sit down. I pull her hand into mine and interlock our fingers holding hers tightly knowing I won't get the squeeze back. I kiss her forehead then her hand looking up at Blaise. We start talking about her and our memories with her. Every Once in and while I would squeeze her hand, and then this last time, I squeezed her hand a felt a very faint squeeze back. I whip my head around to see her eyes slowly fluttering open. I quickly stand up and kiss her on the forehead.

"Welcome back, darling"

"I feel.... Very welcomed, love"

Blaise sprints over and engulfs her in a tight hug.

"Never scare me like that y/nn"

"I never tried to in the first place idiot." 

The End