George Weasley, finding out you're famous in the muggle world, 54:

Again, written by a YouTuber named harrypotterreacts, enjoy and go check them out.

You were a famous actress, and you starred in many movies. You didn't like to tell many people until you got truly close to them. As your parents had told you "Never let anybody take advantage of you because of your fame." You had been dating George for 4 months, and you were going to spend winter break with him in the muggle world. The two of you were reaching the end of your ride on the Hogwarts Express, and you hadn't told him about your fame, so you were anxious about his reaction to the craziness that was about to go down as you reached the station.

Y/n "Wait, Georgie, don't step through the wall yet."

G "Why? You okay?"

Y/n "Yeah just uh... I'll explain everything later. C'mon take my hand"

Confused, he did what he was told to and you both quickly stepped through the wall marked 9 ¾ and ran. You jumped into a car with tinted windows.

Y/n "George, hurry up get in here!!"

George anxiously did so and as he shut the door, blinding flashes of cameras and people yelling surrounded the car.

G "What the hell?"

Y/n "Paparazzi. Steph, drive please."

Your driver did as he was told to and drove off quickly.

G "What the actual heck is going on? Y/n, are you... famous?"

Y/n "I don't tell people this until I get pretty close to them, but yes. I'm an actress, I act in a lot of famous movies. So all this paparazzi craziness is normal to me."

G "That's... EPIC!! LET'S GO HOME AND WATCH ALL OF YOUR MOVIES AND I GET TO TELL EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD THAT MY GIRLFRIEND IS A MOVIE STAR!!!"

The End