Draco Malfoy, finding out you're famous in the muggle world, 53:

Again, made by a YouTuber with the name of harrypotterreacts, go check them out.

You were a famous supermodel in the muggle world, one of the best. However, you had always been taught to stay humble and so you never revealed it to anyone. You and Draco were chatting in his dorm after a long day, and you were resting your head on his chest.

D "You know, love. You're very pretty."

Y/n "Aw, thanks dray. You're mighty handsome as well."

D "You should apply to be a model."

You giggled, laughing at the thought of when you first applied to be a model.

D "What's funny?"

Y/n "Uh, nothing..."

D "No, tell me."

Y/n "I am a model, Draco. A famous one In the muggle world. Search up all famous muggle magazines and I'm on the cover of almost all of them. I do runway walks and I'm currently ranked #1 supermodel in the world."

D "WHAT???"

He sat right up and looked at you, his eyes gleaming.

D "Why didn't you tell me???"

Y/n "I just... Didn't think you'd be interested."

D "Are you kidding?! Of course, I am love!!!"

You smiled and pulled out your laptop, showing him how many followers you have on Instagram and your best photos from your favorite shoots.

Y/n "What do you think?"

D "I think I'm the luckiest man alive, love"

The End