CHAPTER 45

HAZEL'S POV

"What is the meaning of this?" I coldly asked.

"Hazel." Iris tried to come closer but I stepped back. "Hazel, we will explain it all to you."

"Iris? W-What-"

"Hazel, she's your sister, older sister. Iris Gray Sebastian." Marco.

I covered my mouth with my hands because of shock. "So I was right. I was about to find out but here you are, why?" still talking to them with no emotion but cold stare.

'Liars. I hate liars the most.'

They were shock at my reaction and looked at each other. "Do you think I will be happy to know? Iris, you liar!" I shouted, forcing myself to be strong and not to cry. I am mad at them.

"Hazel-"

"You ... made me stupid. Telling you all my problems and about my sister, but all along it was you?!"

"Hazel, please listen-"

"I won't listen to a liar! Ha!" My tears couldn't help but to fall. "Playing with me huh? Making fun of my life? Does ruining my life made you happy now?"

"You don't understand-"

"Of course I don't! All you do is lie! Is me, working in that shop part of your plan? For what? Why did you do all this?!"

"Hazyyy!" Sean appeared at the door and ran towards me. "I heard your scream, what's happening?"

"Sean, what is happening?" I asked and plead him to tell me.

He looked at Iris and Marco, looking woried. "Hazyyy, calm down. You want to know the truth right? This is it, you don't need to do anything anymore to get answer to your questions."

"But .."

"Listen to them first. Then decide if you will get mad and angry at them after knowing why they're doing this." He said in a comforting way. "Is that okay?"

I nodded. "O-okay."

He sighed and faced them. "I think you shocked her, Iris."

"I didn't mean to."

'So they really knew each other. Liar.'

Marco made me sit in the bed then he knelt down in front of me, I was more shock and surprised. "S-Sir .."

"Please forgive me, daughter. I'll tell you everything in exchange."

"Pa." Iris stand beside him and looked at me. "Hazel, I'm really sorry. Will you listen to us?"

"F-Fine." She's so cold.

Marco got up. "Hazel, we are part of the secret police department in this country."

In shock again, I stood up with them. "What?!"

'Why am I always being shocked. If I have a weak heart, I'll be dead long ago because of a heart attack. Tss.'

"Yes. That's why you can't find any information about us." Iris.

"Even you?"

"Yes, even Sean and Chase. We're all on a mission." Iris.

"What mission? And why did you appeared in my life? Why did Sir Marco did that in my parents's company? Why?"

"It is to protect all of you." Marco. "I bought it so they couldn't do it, I did it before they do."

"They?"

"As a secret police, we have many enemies so we must hide our identities so they can't use our family and loved ones against us." Marco.