CHAPTER 38

HAZEL'S POV

"I'm Sean, her fiance."

We were shocked and looked at him. Then he flicked my forehead, hard. "Ouch!"

"Hahaha why do you looks surprised like them? Am I not your fiance?" he asked for confirmation.

I glared at him. "Tss. Why don't you just go inside and clean my house. Can we?"

'I don't want to say it in front of Airon.'

"What? You want me to clean your house-" Sean.

"It's not messy." Airon spoke. Then I turned to him. "I still have your key and I cleaned your house, every morning."

'Oh how I missed his voice. I'm crying inside huhuhu.'

"W-why?" I asked.

"I know you'll comeback." He walked up to me and handed me the key. "Here."

"T-thank you, Om .. Airon."

He just nodded and turned around to leave. But he stopped. "Don't forget to eat and sleep early. We have classes tomorrow." he said and left to go in their house.

I gasped for air and stopping my eyes to cry. Not now Omi, I can't run after you right now. I can't run into your arms and feel your embrace.

"Aw, still concern." Chloe is still here. "But, that will be mine soon hihihi."

"Yea goodluck. Please take care of him."

"You don't need to say it 'cause I'm doing it already." Chloe.

"Oh, I see."

"Wanna know? We got closer to each other. One time he cooked for me and we ate together."

'He did? Why?'

"Okay. That's good. Well, anyway, we need to go." I said and kicked her ass, joking. Tss.

"Owkay, bye. And one more thing, can you please don't go to school tomorrow with us? We need a morning time alone hehe."

I was about to asnwer when Sean grabbed my wrist. "Don't worry Miss, I'll send her to school everyday." he said and pulled me inside the house.

"Tss, that freak. Taking advantage of my absence." I frantically open the door in my room.

"Hahaha what a jealousy." Sean followed me. "Why, do you have a plan on getting him back?" he's leaning at my door.

'Of course! Once I get away from this, from you.'

I can't tell him that. He might report it to Marco and cancel the arrange marriage, it's good though but I'm sure Marco will be mad and ruin our lives again. Tss what a pain.

I sighed and calmed myself. Then I remembered what Airon said a while ago. "Can you cook?"

"Well, uh, can you?" he asked back.

"Hehe a little. But I don't have anything to cook here."

"I'll buy you someth-"

"Nah. I'm not hungry anymore-" I was interrupted when we heard a knocking on the door. I went to open it and see no one. But there's a plastic of grocery in front of my door. Only one person came through my mind who will do this.

"Who is it Hazyyy?"

"Omi.."

"What?" he came closer to take a look but see no one. "Who was it?"

"Uh, let's go. We have something to cook here." I said and carried the bag in my kitchen.

"Huh? Wait, can you prioritize me first? Hehe." He said and showed me her things on the couch.