CHAPTER 9

HAZEL'S POV

I woke up by the knock on my door so I got up from my bed and saw Airon wearing our uniform.

"You're not going to school?" - Airon.

I still brushing my eyes and nodded. "I'm going to the hospital."

"Tss. Here," he handed me a tub filled with foods he cooked. "Eat this before you leave."

Kyaa! How can I not fall for this guy. He's a little grumpy and mean sometimes but why do I feel that he's changing when it comes to me. Am I just assuming things?

"Thanks. I'll get back to you later hehe."

He raised his left eyebrows and I saw his two dots again. That's so cute! "How?"

"I'll cook your dinner." I proudly said.

He shrugged his head and make a smile again. Gad! I can't take this anymore. I'm feeling butterflies on my stomach! I'm feeling hot, my face felt hot. Am I blushing? No, he can't see.

"Make sure it taste good."

"Hahaha of course. I learned from the best."

He stared at me processing what I just said. Then he looked away. "Tss. I'm going now."

"Okay bye! Thanks again!"

He just nodded and left. Hmm the food he gave looks delicious. Might eat it now.

After I'm done preparing myself, I got on the bus and went to hospital. I hope he's awake now. I went straight to his room and saw Harris.

"Harris."

He turned to me and got up."Haze, hi thank you for coming. He's looking for you."

I looked at Harry. He's awake now and staring at me. "Haze.."

I sighed and sit at the chair beside his bed. Harris left and said he's just going to buy foods.

I stared at his face and body. He looks very weak. I am hurting to see him like this but this is not my fault.

"Harry, what are you doing to yourself?"

"I missed you, Haze." - he said in a low voice.

"But you already have Sophie, it's not right to say that Harry."

He looked down. "I'm sorry. But she's nothing to me believe me."

"And you kissed her for nothing?"

"..."

"Harry?" I called him to look at me. "I came here because I'm worried about your health. Why did you lost some weight? And you're not eating?"

"I just don't have an appetite because I always thinking about you."- him.

"Look here Harry, you need to take care of yourself. Did you know how worried your twin for you?"

"But-"

"Hep! Don't make any excuses."

"S-sorry."

I sighed. "I'm going to forgive you.."

His face lit up and he started to form a smile. "W-what?"

"On one condition."

"What is it? I'll do everything!"

"Hmm.. be the Harry again. The Harry I met before. But this time, do it for yourself, not for me or for others."

"What do you mean?"