CHAPTER 8

HAZEL'S POV

"I thought you are close with Airon, but he's not talking to you in front of us, did you notice?" -Kenji.

We're sitting outside this store and eating the ice cream he bought. This time, its chocolate flavor hehe.

"Your manager, are you close with her?" I asked back.

"Yes. Yes! I remember, she had a crush on Airon before hahaha."

"Tss. She said that to me too."

"She's very kind and matured. If I were him, I might like her." - Kenji.

"No!"

"Hahaha just kidding. I know you like him, I just like teasing you." - Kenji.

"N-no. I don't like him. He's just kind to me. That's it." maybe that's it, right? I don't want to keep my hopes up for him.

"Hmm, I know Hazel. You're denying it because you don't know if he CAN like anyone. He does seems uninterested but, if someone got shot by cupid's arrow, they don't have a choice but to be inlove. Of course, it will take time for them to realize it because it's a new feeling for them. They don't know what to do or how to deal with it." his speech got me speechless.

"Wow. That words really make sense hahaha."

"Hey don't laugh at me. I just know about love so much hehe."- Kenji.

"Eh? So what should I do?"

"Nothing. You don't have to do anything if you, yourself is not sure what you really feel." - his words really make sense.

I sighed. "I think I have a crush on him."

"Just a crush. Then don't bother yourself too much. Do you experienced love already?" - Kenji.

"Y-yeah."

"Then, do you felt the same feeling when you're with him?"- Kenji.

I remembered the time I spent with Harry. I was happy with him. I truly loved him but the thing he did, all the love I had for him faded away.

It faded away when I met Airon. The first time I laid my eyes on him when he saved me from being hit by a car. When he went to me while I'm playing guitar outside my house. When he said he's checking up on me. When we started cooking and eating together. And when he played with me. When he smiled and laughed at me. It's different from Harry. Airon gives me the excitement for something new. And lastly, he makes me feel comfort when I'm with him.

"Hahaha sorry. I didn't mean to make you think that much. Forget what I said."- Kenji.

"Hahaha you're right. I must confirm what I feel first."

I looked at him when he didn't answer. He looks sad. "Kenji? What's wrong?"

"A-ahh no. Nothing hehe. Come on let's go home. It's getting dark. I'll walk you home." - Kenji.

"No. It's okay. I can go home alone."

He just nodded and ran off. Really, he's acting different. Does he want to say something to me?

I stopped in front of Airon's house hoping he will talk to me or something but, I think there's no one home. But the lights is on. Should I call him?For what? If he want to eat with me? Nah.

I turned around and went in my house instead. I don't have an appetite to eat so I came to my room and played my guitar to pass the time. Then my phone rang. I immediately pick it up hoping it to be Airon but.. it was Harry? Why is he calling me?

"Hello?"

["Haze! Thank god you answered."] this is not Harry? Is this his twin, Harris?

"Harris?"