CHAPTER 54

HAZEL'S POV

Three days passed and they finally discharged me. I'm really bored at that room. They were telling me what had happened in my life the whole time. Like I am living now alone and I transfered to another school. They said I did that because I decided to be independent. which I disagreed. The heck, I was happy and contented with my life with Mommy and Daddy, and why would I leave when I have Harry? Now, I will live too far from him. Tss.

"Haze, don't force yourself to remember, okay?" Semi and I are cleaning this house, my house they said. I still don't remember him though, but my parents told me that he's my step brother and he's kind. "We'll get busy on rebuilding our business, will you be really okay here?"

"Well, yea, I need to live here. Maybe I'll remember something." I said while putting stocks on my fridge. I don't know how to cook but I can manage by watching some tutorial hehe.

He sighed. "I hope you do. Everything is safe now so, you, remembering your lost memory is the last thing we will work on." He's cleaning the ceiling. "And maybe, someone out there will stop crying hehehe." He whispered.

"What was that?"

"Nothing hahaha." He then grabbed the mop from me. "I'll do this. You need to rest."

"Hmm, okay. I'll go outside-"

"Yes! Go out. Meet someone there hahaha!" He sounds happy.

"Haha I'll call Harry."

His reaction changed. Does he hate him to be my boyfriend? Not that I need his approval. I just shrugged and went outside. Unexpectedly, it's clean and refreshing. My plants and flowers are growing beautifully as if someone is taking care of them and watering them regularly. I sat in the chair in the terrace and stare at the sky. I closed my eyes and took a long deep breath.

"Sunset never fail to be majestic everytime." It calms people, it brings peace and love. The only bad about sunset is we can only watch it for a short time. It vanish, but will return tomorrow.

"Oi, don't sleep there."

I opened my eyes immediately when I heard someone spoke. That voice, the same voice. I stood up and looked around me. My eyes caught a guy standing beside my house. He's staring deeply at me so I mirrored it. For some reason I can't speak, I can't move, I can't look away. He's hypnotizing me! His eyes, his nose, his lips, his curly hair that so much look good on him. Damn it! I can't speak. Who the hell is this? My heart, it's pounding and racing inside my chest as if he took my breath away. Fudge! I know this feeling but no, I have Harry. This can't be a love at first sight.

"Tss." He turned around and walked inside his house.

We're neighbours? So he knew me? For sure he knew me! But what with that attitude? Mean, snob and grumpy? Did I do something wrong with him? Aren't we close or friends? Dang, he looks like he hates me. What did I do to him? Why did I recognize his voice? Hays, maybe I should let it go for now.

I grabbed the guitar beside me, I think it's mine 'cause it's in my room. Actually there are two of them but my hand automatically grabbed this, I don't know. Maybe I bought this somewhere. I started playing a song and hummed. Good, I can play just like before hehe. I played all of the songs I know and after about an hour, I stopped. I stretches my arm and noticed that it's already night. So I went inside to check on Semi and saw him sleeping on the couch.

"He must be tired." I grabbed some blanket and covered him, the aircon is on and he might get cold. "I'm hungry." I went in the kitchen but found nothing to eat, all is needed to be cook. Hays, maybe I should buy something.