CHAPTER 16

HAZEL'S POV

We joined Omi's team after we're done flirting. Charrr. After he's done cleaning my eyes. They all looked at us.

Kenji went up to me and pulled me away from Airon. "She did that on purpose, didn't she?" he whispered.

"Yea, I think so hehe."

"And who was the guy that carried you huh? Why didn't you just wait for Airon?."- Kenji.

"That was Harry, my ex-boyfriend."

"Eh really?!" he was shocked.

"Yea, why?"

"Nothing. I just saw him earlier with a girl before he ran towards you."- Kenji.

A girl? Well, doesn't matter right? "Ahh."

Omi walked up to me and gave me a plate of foods. "Here, eat up Babe."

Hmm I like it when he's calling me his endearment. I smiled at him and accept the food. "Thank you Omi."

He nodded and we started eating. Of course we're sharing this food. I'm feeding him with the same spoon and fork I'm using hehe. Sweet right?

"I'll just get us water Omi." I got up and gave him the plate. He said he will go but I didn't listen hehe.

I grabbed two cups and filled it with water. When it's done, Kenji appeared beside me. He grabbed the one cup from me and drank it straight.

"Haaaa... that was close." he said gasping for air.

"What happened to you Kenji? Did you choke your food?"

"Yes! I thought I was gonna die."- Kenji.

"Why didn't you call me?" he's not that far from us earlier.

He looked down on the cup on his hand. "You were busy with your boyfriend. I don't want to disturb you."

I sighed and smiled. Then I put my arms around his shoulder. "We're bestfriend right? Don't ever think and hesitate to ask for my help. I'll be there anytime."

His face lit up and he finally laughed. "Hahaha thank you. For the water."

"Of course! You want more?"

"Nah. I think you need to go back to him now." he's looking behind me and I turned too. Omi's looking at me.

"Hahaha you're right. Come on, join us." I said and pulled him with me after I filled the cups again.

As we walked towards Airon, I saw Annie walking in the same direction and not looking at us. Then when we were close to each other, she deliberately bumped into me and the water splashed on her. We were shocked.

"Oh my gad! I'm sorry." I apologized to her even though it was her own fault.

"You did this on purpose, don't you?!" she said agrily at me and so the others are looking at us now.

What the.. is this what she wants? For me to look bad in the eyes of her team? What for? Tss what else to be expect.

"You want to get back at me for hitting your face with the ball?" does she want to played the victim now?

"No-"

"It was an accident Hazel. It's normal to get hurt by playing."- Annie.

"What are you saying-" she really had a habit of cutting off people when they talk. Tss.