CHAPTER 19

HAZEL'S POV

The beach break ended smoothly, I can say. I've never seen Harry and Sophie again the next day and Annie seems to be distance to me. I don't know what happened but Kenji and her became close when we got home.

Weeks past since then, I noticed Kenji being busy hanging out with Annie. I'm teasing him and asking if they're dating but he will get angry whenever I said that.

I made friends at school too, Aki and Stephany. My teammates when we play 3 on 3 at the beach. So I am able to eat at the cafeteria because they're forcing me to come, of course Kenji too. After school, sometimes I hanged out with them if Airon have a practice.

Speaking of Airon, we're doing good and stays together. Our relationship is sweet and peaceful. Going to school together, waiting for him after school. But not in their gym, I'm waiting him at the school ground, at the bench playing guitar 'cause I don't feel like watching them hehe. But it's okay with him, we will go to buy our dinner and cooked it in my house then eat together.

Life is very peaceful for us right? But not anymore.

"They are very busy now. I miss my baby!"- Stephany.

"What can we do, their tournament is coming next month, they need to practice."- Aki.

"What do you think Hazel, should we go and watch their practice later?"- Stephany asked me.

We're at the cafeteria. Kenji is at the gym and said he can't hang out with me for the mean time. He said because of the club but if I know, it's Annie he wants to hang out with now hahaha. Well, it's good for us.

"Y-yea, I'll go if you two want to go hehe." I said.

"Uhh what if we take a look at their gym right now. We have more time before the break end."- Aki.

"Good idea! Let's go." Stephany said and got up.

Aki got up too and pulled me. I'm not in my good mood today because I miss Kiyoomi so I'll just go with them even if I have a very very bad feeling today.

We walked to the gym and peeked at the window. Of course I looked for Airon first.

"Why are we here? We can just go in there right?" I said.

They looked at each other and nodded. Then looked at me. "You're right but we want to see first if they're on break so we can surprise them hehehe."

"Ehh?"

"Yes. So let's go 'cause they're on break!" Aki said and they both ran towards the door.

I just watched them goes inside before following them. I saw that they went to their boyfriends and talked to them.

While I searched for Airon and saw him with Annie. Oh gad, i thought she's getting over now because of Kenji. I let my guard down. They're talking very close to each other.

"Hazel? W-why are you here?" I heard Kenji behind me and I turned to him. He looked shocked and ...scared?

"Why are you so surprised? Am I not allowed here now? I can leave if-"

"N-no. S-sorry. Uhm... we're cleaning up now. I'll walk you to your class?" I sense something wrong with Kenji but before I can ask, he grabbed my hand and ran through the door.

"W-wait Kenji, I came here to see Airon-" I turned to look at him and saw that they're still talking. Tss, I miss my Omi huhu.

He stopped when we got out of the gym. "C-can we talk?"