42

Kara woke up to Lena spread across her body that morning. A smile slid across her face as they lay there. Kara had everything she wanted. She had a family that loved and supported her, a job that she mostly enjoyed and now a fiancé that she'd burn the whole world for. Lena moved around in bed stretching and yawning before opening her eyes to see the blue ones of her fiancé looking back at her. "Hey beautiful!" Kara whispered. "Good morning love!" Lena replied beaming up at her. "It's our last day today here." Kara sighed. "I know...but we have to return to work...it'll be easier now since we have our wedding planned out." Lena replied. "I know! I'm so excited!" Kara replied. After breakfast everyone gets themselves ready to go back to National City.

Back in their penthouse Lena is snuggled up in Kara's arms as they watch a movie. "So are you ready to return to work tomorrow?" Kara asked. "No...I am ready for our wedding...and our honeymoon." Lena replied. "Me too!" Kara stated with a smile. A little while later they were laying in bed cuddling together still talking about their upcoming wedding and honeymoon. "So I was thinking...about babies..." Lena whispered. "Oh..." Kara replied. "Yea...I was thinking that maybe when we're ready we should start having them and try for two or three." Lena replied. "Really?" Kara asks. "Yes...I know we already talked about it but I guess I'm just cementing the decision." Lena replied. "I like that.." Kara whispered. "Me too..." Lena yawned.

In the morning Kara got up and made them breakfast before getting ready for work. "I'm not looking forward to this at all." Lena groaned as the suv stopped outside Cat Co. "I know darling. But I'll come to you for lunch today and you can tell me all about your day." Kara replied. "I look forward to that Kar...Have a good day love. I'll see you later." Lena called out as Kara got out of the suv.