45

The drive to Midvale that afternoon was long but very enjoyable. Both Kara and Lena were very excited to be getting married. "I'm so excited!" Kara exclaimed happily. "Me too darling! In two day's time  we'll be married and on our honeymoon." Lena replied. A few short hours later they were pulling into Eliza's driveway. "Hello girls!" Eliza called out as they got out of the car. "Hey mom!" Kara called out as they grabbed their suitcases. "Come on let's get inside, Alex and Sam are already here!" Eliza stated.

After a take away dinner everyone heads to the living room after changing into comfortable clothes and prepare to watch a movie. "Heres to the final days of being engaged!" Sam said holding up her glass of wine. "Heres to becoming family! Even though you've already been apart of this family since the beginning of your friendship!" Alex chimed in. Lena looked at Kara and smiled at her.

After a few movies were watched everyone headed upstairs to bed. For Lena and Kara it would be one of the last nights they'd be together in bed...well until they were married. "In two days we'll be Mrs and Mrs Danvers-Luthor." Kara said as she lay beside Lena. "I like that. I can't wait darling." Lena replied.  "We should get some sleep now..we had a long drive today." Kara added. "Sleep...yea...we'll need our rest for our honeymoon." Lena whispered as she leaned in and kissed the blondes lips.

The two of them cuddled together in the bed their limbs intertwined as sleep began to over power them. "Good night darling." Kara whispers. "Good night sweetheart." Lena replied as they closed their eyes as sleep over powered them. Thoughts of their wedding flooded their dreams that night as they slept in each other's arms.