A couple hours after arriving at Kara's place Alex, Sam and Ruby arrived which was good because it meant that they could help eat the leftovers. "I wish I was allowed to come to the gala! But mom says it's an adult only thing." Ruby groaned as she ate some pizza. "Sorry Rubes! But your mom's right. It'll be really boring, and besides you'll have more fun with Eliza!" Lena explained. "That's the only good thing about not going, is that I'll be spending time with grandma Eliza! And we can order big belly burgers!" Ruby exclaimed.

As the night wore on the food disappeared and so did the company leaving Kara and Lena alone again. "So? What would you like to watch?" Kara asked. "Anything is ok with me! What about this?" Lena asked pointing at the television screen. "Sure!" Kara said clicking on the movie. As the movie went on the two women once again found themselves curled up together under a blanket. "It's getting late..." Lena yawned  as the movie ended. "Yea...want me to fly you home?" Kara asked.

Lena thought for a moment before responding. "Can you do that? I mean in regular clothes?" Lena asked. "Of course! Or if it's easier you can stay here if you prefer. Although you'd have to borrow some of my clothes in the morning." Kara added. The offer caught the CEO completely off guard as she bit her lip while she worked on an answer. "Well...we both did drink a lot tonight...so maybe flying me home wouldn't be the best of ideas. So if it's really ok with you I'll stay." Lena replied.

"Of course it is! There's only one room though, so hope you're ok with sharing a bed again." Kara added with a small smile. Lena chuckled at how cute the blond was when she got nervous. "Of course I am Kara. I'm getting to have all the sleepovers I never had as a kid." Lena explained. "You never had a sleepover?" Kara asked the shock radiating through her voice. "No, Lilian never allowed them." Lena replied in a somber tone. "Well now we're gonna have to have an official sleepover! With all the fun that comes with it!" Kara squealed with excitement as she put the blanket back onto the sofa. Taking Lena by the hand she waked her down the hall to her bedroom.

"Bathrooms right there. I'll grab you some pajamas." Kara added as she let go of her the green eyed woman's hand. "Here you go!" Kara replied as she passed over some satin pajamas with roses embroidered on them. "Christmas gift two years ago. Eliza thought I needed them." Kara explained. "They're very cute! Eliza has good taste! I'll be right back!" Lena added as she headed into the bathroom.

Kara put on her usual tank top and boxer shorts and climbed into bed after taking her glasses off and letting her hair down. That's the view Lena saw when she came out of the bathroom. Kara's golden locks flowed down her back like a waterfall. All Lena wanted to do was run her fingers through it and burry her face in the neck attached to it. However she held herself back and gently got into bed. "I never asked, but why exactly do you wear glasses?" Lena asked as the two laid there in the dark facing each other. "It's supposed to keep my identity secret. But they also work as a power damper too, since their lead lined." Kara explained. "Oh! That's interesting! Well we should probably get some sleep now. We both have a big night tomorrow." Lena stated as she rolled onto her back and shut her eyes.

Kara laid there on her side watching the dark haired woman's chest rise and fall as she fell asleep. Something about watching Lena breathe and listing to her heartbeat soothed Kara in a way nothing else could. She too soon fell asleep. Sometime in the night Lena and Kara found their way towards one another. Kara had her chest against Lena's back and an arm around her waist. While Lena held Kara's hand in her own and slid her leg in between Kara's legs. That's how they stayed till morning came.