21

After everything was put away...mostly by Lena who had to organize her coffee mugs she and Kara sank into the sofa and relaxed. "We did it...we moved in together. Let's see Lane come up here and yell at me..." Lena stated with a smirk. Kara rolled her eyes at her girlfriend. "What?" Lena asked. "Nothing love, just you being jealous..it's kind of a turn on..." Kara whispered. Lena's eyebrow quirked at the statement. "Oh...really? Hmmm maybe we should go take care of this problem." Lena replied.

Gently putting Lena on the bed Kara began stripping out of her clothes all while maintaining eye contact with Lena who was doing the same. "I'm never gonna get enough of these!" Lena moaned as she ran her tongue along Kara's abs. "Fuck!" Kara whimpered as Lena began kissing and licking her abs as she disposed of her shirt. Kara now stood in her sports bra and pants that were quickly being removed by Lena who was fiddling with her buttons.

A few seconds later both woman were naked and fighting for dominance with their tongues while their hands wandered down their bodies. Lena had managed to roll over Kara so she was on top of the blonde which is just how she liked it. Lena was no means a dominatrix in any sense of the word, she just preferred to the one in charge in every aspect of her life, especially in the bedroom even if it doesn't last as long as she liked. With one swift move of her hips Kara had easily switched positions and was using her mouth to kiss down the ravenette's neck leaving a trail of purple marks as she went.

Moans slipped from Lena's lips as Kara continued her barrage of kisses. "Fu..fukkkk!" Lena groaned as she began clawing at the blondes back. Butterfly kisses were peppered down the CEO's body as the reporter made her way down toward the core. "P....please!" Len begged. "Please what..." Kara growled in response. "Gwaaaad!" Lena groaned. "Mmmm I love how wet you are for me Lee." Kara whispered as she placed kisses on the inside of Lena's thighs. "Nooo!" Lena yelled as she pushed the blondes head to her oozing center. "Mmm...you taste divine love..." Kara cooed as she began lapping up the juices before she inserted her fingers.

Curling them and straightening them causing Lena to yell out. "Let it go love! Let it go!" Kara stated as she moved her mouth back to the CEO's core licking and sucking the juices. After coming down off her high Lena flipped Kara over and began pleasuring the reporter beneath her. Teasing and licking her body making the blonde all but come undone by the light touches. "Pl...please..." Kara begged. "Why Miss Danvers's are you begging?" Lena asked teasingly. Kara threw her head up and blue eyes locked on green as Kara growled for her to keep going, which she gladly did. Slowly Lena pleasured the blonde until she too came undone all over the porcelain face of her CEO girlfriend.