28

One rouge alien down and take away to the DEO and Kara was flying back to Lena's office to finish lunch. She landed softly on the balcony and quickly put her clothes back on before joining her girlfriend on the sofa again. "That was fast!" Lena exclaimed happily. "Yea, it's on its way back to the DEO now." Kara explained reaching for her burger. Lena draped an arm around the blonde as she ate. "So...what shall we do for the rest of the day?" Lena asked. "I'm not sure Lee, what do you have in mind?" Kara asked.

Lena thought for a moment before responding. "Well I was thinking we could head back home, change into comfortable clothes then maybe go for a walk in the park or something..." Lena suggested. "Sounds good to me. I'm ready whenever you are!" Kara replied smiling at Lena. "Ok, well let Jess know we're off and then we can go. I'll be right back." Lena replied as she got up and walked out of her office.

Walking over to her assistants desk she bent down as if she was whispering something and instead wrote 'it's time! I need the box...' Jess nodded in response and pulled out her drawer and handed over a little box. Lena mouthed out a 'thank you' and returned to her office to collect Kara slipping the box into her pants pocket. "Ready darling?" Lena asked. "Yea! Let's go!" Kara replied as they walked out hand in hand.

Jess only smiled at them as they got onto the elevator. She was over joyed that her boss was finally getting everything she wanted. "She deserves to be happy. I can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow!" Jess said to herself as she continued her work. The couple walked out to the awaiting suv and got in the back. "Home please!" Lena stated as the driver nodded and pulled into traffic.