40

Back in the house Alex, Sam and Eliza were busy folding the hand made invitations that they made up on the computer. "I thought you were gonna have someone make them mom?" Kara asked as she entered the living room. "I did...but we thought that homemade ones would be more nicer." Eliza replied. Lena looked at them and smiled. "These are far better than I could have imagined. Thank you Eliza!" Lena stated. "Thank you! See someone appreciates my hard work!" Eliza replied teasingly. "I appreciate it..." Kara groaned.

A few hours later the invitations were sealed and sent out into the world leaving everyone with nothing to do for the night. "I've ordered some food that should be here in a little bit. What else is there to get done for your wedding?" Eliza asked. "Um we decided on the decorations for the barn and where everything should go. Lee's got a drawing of everything here. We've decided to keep it simple with everything except our dresses." Kara explained. "Simple it is then. Have you decided on where you'll have your honeymoon?" Eliza asked.

Lena and Kara shared a look before replying. "We're going to Ireland. Lee and I are gonna do some research into her birth mom while we're there. Along with seeing the sights." Kara explained. "Oh that sounds lovely!" Alex replied. "It was all Kara's idea. She thought it would be good to explore where I'm from so when we have children we can tell them about where both there mom's are from." Lena explained. "I think that's a wonderful idea!" Sam cooed.

"I thought so too thats whey we've decided to blend Irish and Kryptonian traditions in our wedding. Along with our rings we'll also be exchanging custom bracelets with our colors in them. Blue and red for the house of El and green and white to represent my heritage." Lena explained. "That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard." Eliza cooed.