18

Meanwhile back in the ballroom Lucy began looking everywhere for Kara with no luck in finding her. "Where's Kara?" She finally asked Alex who was seated with Sam at a table. "Oh...she left with her girlfriend." Alex replied. "Why?" Sam asked. "Cause...Girlfriend? Who's her girlfriend?" Lucy demanded. "Lena is." Sam replied with a smirk on her face. Lucy let out an angry huff before storming out of the gala. "She seems to be a little out there." Sam added. "Yea...she's always had a thing for Kara...however it was never reciprocated. It never stopped her from trying to get out her pants." Alex groaned. "I wonder what they're up to?" Sam asked with a smirk. "I don't even want to think about that Sam! Come on everyone's leaving, we should say our goodbyes now." Alex suggested.

Back in Karas apartment the two women were cuddled up together in bed talking about different things when there was a sudden knocking on the door. "Who the hell?" Kara asked as she slipped on a tshirt and boxers and headed out to the living room quickly followed by Lena who wore a tank top and shorts. Kara used her X-ray vision to look throughout the door. "It's Lucy! Wonder what she wants at this hour?" Kara asked looking back at Lena. "Dunno? Maybe she's come to see if it's true? I can only assume Alex and or Sam have told her." Lena replied as she wrapped her arms around Kara's waist from behind as Kara opened the door.

Lucy looked at Kara first then turned her attention to Lena whose head was propped up on the blondes shoulder. "So...it is true then! You stole her from me!" Lucy yelled her attention at Lena. "I didn't steal her! Can't steal something you never had!" Lena retorted. "She was supposed to be with me!" Lucy demanded. "Lucy! You need to leave! I was never yours! It's Lena, it has always been Lena. Now please go before you wake up my neighbors." Kara demanded as she shut the door in the brunettes face. "YOU DON'T DESERVE HER LUTHOR! YOU'LL JUST HURT HER! THEN SHE'LL COME BACK TO ME!" Lucy bellowed as she walked down the hall.

"She doesn't like me does she?" Lena asked. "Not one bit. Come on Lee, let's get back to bed...forget about Lucy." Kara replied as she lead Lena back into the bedroom. "Let's get back to cuddle time...this time without interruptions." Lena whispered as they got back under the covers and held on to one another once more.