EPISODE 141

Episode 141

Started in RR mansion, Raghav was seen sitting along with rudra and Farhad and deshmuk men's. They all were talking and having a good time since pallavi strictly warns them not to do any work as it's family time today. Whereas all elder ladies in the home were sitting having a conversation by themselves.

And younger clan that is amrutha , pallavi, mansi and Keerthi is in the kitchen. Pallavi was next to Keerthi and she saw her lost in thoughts, pallavi ask her if she is ok and she said yahh.

Because these days pallavi has seen her lost in thoughts most of the time. Soon pallavi went in her room as she was feeling dizzy, she knew it's because of work and stress as these days was hectic for everyone. She doesn't want Raghav to know as he will be worried. When she feels as if she is ok she went back outside when she saw sunny at a corner watching them. She went up to sunny and ask what is he doing here and not joining them, sunny says nothing just looking at them. Pallavi said looking at them or Keerthi, sunny said them.

Pallavi said sunny I know i shouldn't ask this but remember once you told me I remind you of your sister. Sunny nodded. Pallavi said then think your sister is asking this to you today, are you ok, I mean you is seem lost these days plus you're hardly home. Sunny says nothing like that I'm ok. Pallavi and him continue talking about random topics and she could see he was stealing glances of Keerthi while talking.

Here Raghav was on his phone when he felt a tug, he look to see ayaan, he smile and pick ayaan up. Raghav said what happened, ayaan nodded no. Raghav sat and made ayaan sat on his laps and started talking with ayaan and they both became lost in their own world and rudra and Farhad was admiring them. It was still some time for night to come and deshmuk family left for their home after alot of pleading as Rao told them to stay some more time. Same goes for rudra and his small family too. So now Rao family is only at RR mansion.

In Raghav room, pallavi came out of the bathroom and was holding her head which was seen by Raghav, Raghav who was working on his laptop place it down and ran to pallavi. Raghav ask pallavi if she is ok and pallavi hmm, Raghav lifted pallavi and made her lay down as he lay beside her taking her head on his chest as he caress her hair. Raghav ask what happened just now and she said just headache. Raghav didn't say anything and wrapped his hand around her nuzzling his face in her neck as pallavi look up to him.

Here sunny went in his room for the file when he saw Keerthi holding the file and it was open.
Episode end