EPISODE 79

Started in RR mansion, Raghav finished readying and he saw pallavi looking at 3 different pieces of clothes/sarees and he said "saree ka dukan aren't you ready yet" and pallavi tell him to choose one of these and raghav choose one and she then smiled and went to ready. After a while pallavi and raghav both cake down holding hands and everyone saw them and smile except sunny. Raghav ask them if they all finished readying and they said yes but Raghav said where is Farhad as Farhad hasn't come yet. Just then Farhad enters and said "here Anna" and they smile and they say ok let's go before we get late.
At deshmuk house kaka came out of his room and everyone ask if he is ok and he said yah as he came and sit
Meanwhile Raghav, pallavi and others arrives at the business party and they all went in and they saw other businessmen and their family also. However the man who hosted the party came up to Raghav as he greeted them and they talked for a while.
In deshmuk house kaka, aai and kaku were talking with each other as they were sitting.
At the party everyone was having a good time including Raghav and his family. And after a while raghav tells the man who hosted the party that they had a good time and thanks for inviting him and his family. The man told raghav to wait a little as he will introduce him to his business partner but Raghav said another time as he smiled. And raghav and his family were about to leave but as they were walking someone bumped into pallavi accidentally ,Raghav ask pallavi if she is ok and she said yah. The person says sorry as she lift her head and pallavi says it's ok and the girl expression change when she saw Raghav and pallavi together and raghav expression change when he saw her. The girl went her way and raghav turned back and saw the girl looking at him too and sunny saw them. Pallavi said that she saw this girl somewhere but where. Raghav and his family was just about to come out of the door and the man who hosted the party calls out for Mr Raghav Rao and Raghav looked back and the man and the girl came up to them. The man tell the girl meet Mr Raghav and his wife and others and tells raghav to meet Ms Anjali. They talked for a while but then Raghav said it's late and they will go and then they leave but raghav was angry by seeing Anjali.
At deshmuk house amrutha arrives home and she went in her room and she then fresh up and then she came came out and kaka saw her and tell her that she is early and she said yah because they finish their work early.
Episode ends 😊