EPISODE 40

Started with raghav and pallavi along with raghav friend and his wife, they had stopped at different places where they were beautiful views and other amazing things. At the places where they had to stopped and they had to walk, Raghav and pallavi were holding hands as they were walking and having a good time as they also click pictures and take selfies. They then stopped at a restaurant and they have their lunch there and then they headed back to their car.
At deshmuk house everyone is sitting and having their lunch and are talking.
At the hotel came Raghav and pallavi back and as Raghav and pallavi was walking pass the receptionist corner, the receptionist told them that there will be a small party that will held right here in the hotel as it's an anniversary of a couple who is staying here as a guest and they had organize the party for everyone in the hotel. The receptionist also tell them that they should be here as it's party for the whole hotel and raghav smiled and said yah sure as they headed up.(there room is up).
Meanwhile Farhad is in the office and was talking with amrutha on the phone and then Harish comes in and Farhad cut the call and put the phone in his pocket. Harish had bring a file and says that it need to be sign by Anna(Raghav) but it's not hurry and he give Farhad and farhad put it up where Raghav would get it. Amma then comes in and they all were talking.
It's night and raghav and pallavi hold hands together as they were heading down where the party is held. Raghav wore a suit whereas pallavi wore a dress. When they reach they saw that the party was started and the place was well decorated and music was playing and people were dancing. However the waiter saw them standing and told them to join as it's a party and they then went and take a seat. After sitting for a while raghav notice that many people were dancing, he then got up and stretch his hands towards pallavi asking her to dance with him and pallavi give him her hand.(she puts her hand on his hand). They then goes on the dancefloor where everyone was dancing and they started dancing also. As they were dancing, the man who was following him was sitting at a corner and is just looking at Raghav and pallavi. Raghav and pallavi then sets the dancefloor on fire with their performance that makes everyone stops dancing and just admiring them. When they finish dancing everyone clapped at their performance and raghav and pallavi just left staring at each other.
Episode ends 😊