EPISODE 58

Started with Amma, she is not seeing raghav and pallavi coming for breakfast and then raghav said that he is coming and then raghav, pallavi and farhad came down and Farhad was about to leave and Amma ask him if he wouldn't have breakfast and Farhad said that he has eaten already and he left. However Raghav,pallavi sit along with Amma and they began eating. Then as they were eating Raghav phone rings and he answer the call, it was no other than mandar. Mandar said Raghav Rao after a long time again. Then Raghav stand and he said mandar deshmuk and mandar laugh as he cut the call. Then Amma said mandar? And then Raghav tell Amma that mandar has been released from jail and they continue to talk.
Meanwhile amrutha goes up to aai and they were talking with each other and then mandar walk pass them and they stop talking until Mandar passed. Then Raghav called aai and tell her to come to RR mansion as they don't know what's in mandar mind but aai said that she will stay at deshmuk house with the whole family ,just them pallavi collected the phone from Raghav and she tell aai that she will come to RR mansion as mandar can't be trusted again and they continue to talk and aai said ok then I'll come.
However mandar is sitting in the room and he is recalling his flashback. It was said that mandar is a psycho since he was small. For any small things he will react and be mad at everyone. It was said that mandar had saw pallavi in one of a wedding function and at that time he can't take his eyes off her, His mind only wants her. Mandar then tell aai that he wants to marry pallavi and aai agree to him and she talked with pallavi. However pallavi has a friend named divyani, they were very close to each other. Then one day pallavi and divyani was walking and divyani had stopped by to buy some sweets and then a guy came up to pallavi and he asked pallavi if she can show him this address as he show her, he was new in that place and pallavi tell him the location and Divyani was coming back up to her and she saw the guy and she ask pallavi who is he and pallavi said that she don't know ,he came to ask for address. However pallavi left and divyani was walking as she was about to go to her home and she saw mandar hitting the same guy who had asked pallavi for address. Mandar tell him not to talk to pallavi but the man claimed that he only asked for address but mandar continue hitting him and divyani saw and heard him. After mandar finished hitting him someone was talking on a phone and was walking Infront of mandar and mandar started shouting and mandar slapped him. Divyani then suspect that mandar is mad but then as she continues to walk mandar spot her.
Episode ends 😊

Guys as u all know mandar is a psycho lol so his act will be of a psycho.
N yah one more thing ,many don't want esha scene so I'm gonna skip her part and bring her maybe after a good time.