EPISODE 88

Started with pallavi entering deshmuk house as Raghav waves at her, pallavi didn't want to come also as she know she can't stay away from her ghamandi rao but after she saw that photo she thinks that raghav is back to his old self again. But she said to herself that raghav promise her that in 1 week he will bring the truth Infront of her, then Is that photo true? But whatever it clearly shows it's true so that can't hide.
At RR mansion Raghav arrives there and as he was walking in sunny saw him and was smiling, he feels that his plan has finally work. Raghav then goes straight in the office and he sit and was thinking about his promise to pallavi and the same time he called Farhad and when Farhad answer he tell farhad to find out about who was with Anjali that day and Farhad said ok Anna.
At deshmuk house pallavi and the others deshmuk members are talking and amrutha and Mansi comes in, amrutha was glad that pallavi comes over as it's been a while since she came over and she then joins them.
It's night and raghav is sitting on the bed and was feeling lonely and was missing his saree ka dukan whereas even pallavi was missing her ghamandi rao but was still angry on him. Raghav wanted to call her but he don't know if she will picked up the call but he still call her. Pallavi was looking at her phone and was looking at Raghav name as the phone was ringing, Raghav then cut that call and call back and this time pallavi picked the call up but didn't say a word until raghav said something. They were sad until they heard each other voice.
It's morning and in deshmuk house amrutha is getting ready and then she got a call from workplace saying that no work and that work will continue after Holi and she smile and said ok.
At RR mansion Raghav is with farhad in the office and farhad tell raghav that he don't know who was with Anjali as they can't find out anything about him/her. Raghav then said that this person is a kinda crookish person and then Farhad phone rings and he cut the call and raghav tell him to answer it and he called back and it was amrutha. Amrutha ask Farhad if anything happens between raghvi as pallavi is sad and looks like something is worrying her and then Farhad told her what happen and amrutha said don't worry we both will bring back them together and Farhad said that he will call her back. As Farhad cuts the call, Raghav phone rings and he answer it and it was no other than Anjali, Anjali said hi Raghav but raghav shouted at her and said you? He ask Anjali what she wants and why is she doing this. Anjali said shhh, Raghav how can you be alone now, you need someone by your side na and raghav said I'm not alone ok and he cut the call. After a while Amma came up to the office and tell raghav that someone came to meet him and he said send him in and Amma went her way.
Episode ends 😊