EPISODE 34

It's night and raghav and pallavi is on their bed and is remembering their dance session and are smiling. They then talked with each other and then went to sleep as they off the light.
Meanwhile Farhad is on his bed and is remembering his dance with amrutha. He then calls her and amrutha answer the call. As they were talking Farhad tells amrutha that her dance was nice and he never knew she can dance so good and amrutha says the same. Amrutha then ask Farhad if any bag has left in his car as after the baby shower Raghav had told Farhad to drop the deshmuk family. Farhad said "o yah I was about to tell you ,is it yours?". Amrutha said yah it's mine and they continue to talk.
It's morning and pallavi is cleaning the wardrobe while raghav is in the bathroom showering. However Raghav heard pallavi scream and raghav came running as he wrap up in his towel and he says "what happen saree ka dukan, why are you screaming". He then saw pallavi standing on the bed and ask "what are you up there and why are you scared". Pallavi point at a corner and raghav looked but saw nothing. He ask pallavi "what is it ,I didn't see anything" then pallavi says "a rat" and raghav started laughing as pallavi is scared of a rat. Then the rat ran across Raghav foot and even raghav got scared and he jumps on the bed also. Pallavi laughs and said "Raghav the Hyderabad don is scared of a rat". They both saw it ran under the bed and raghav screamed for Rajan(maid). Rajan heard raghav as he was screaming so loud and he rushed and even Amma rushed to the room as she heard him and Keerthi sends sunny to see what happen. When they went in they saw Raghav and pallavi standing on the bed and raghav wrapped in his towel. Amma said "what are you 2 doing up there and why were you screaming" ,Raghav then says "Amma a ra ra rat"as he stammers and and Amma said a rat and you 2 sounds like u see a lion in the house. Raghav says "Amma this isn't time for joke, please get rid of that rat otherwise we are not coming down" and everyone laughed.
Meanwhile in deshmuk house amrutha is leaving for work, Mansi doesn't have work today. Amrutha then tells everyone that she is going now and she then left.
Back in RR mansion they got rid of the rat and Amma tell raghav and pallavi that they can come down now as the rat is gone. Sunny tells Keerthi why Raghav was screaming and Keerthi laughed.
Meanwhile amrutha arrives at her workplace and saw farhad waiting there with the bag. (She had told Farhad that she have worked today so farhad decided to bring her bag) and they talked for a while.
Episode ends 😊