chapter26~father emotions♥

Start from the beginning

Arjun said"okk ".without will.

Subhadra with abhi write letter for dwarka family and hastinapur family.

Arjun goes to meet abhira. Arjun kiss her forehead and said" Are you ok my child".

Abhira nodded. Arjun hug her his . His father emotions that his daughter is becoming teenager is making him emotional that some day she will leave him.

Abhira was feeling she is growing up and one day she have to leave her loving father. She also get emotional.

Abhira hug him back. Arjun said"tomorrow hastinapur family and dwarka family is coming ".

Abhira was happy but draupadi will also come with her son make her uncomfortable.

Arjun said" Don't need to worry this time he won't dare to insult you ".

Abhira get happy how much his father cares her.

Arjun send letter to dwarka and hastinapur.

Abhi pampered his dear sister her was also having same thought as Arjun. Subhadra assured him too.

In hastinapur everyone were sad that Arjun subhadra abhira and abhi left. But also happy as they had build mayavan.

Everyone were in sabha. Suddenly a messenger came and said"samrat Yudhishthir this is letter from mayavan naresh Arjun for invitating you in his kingdom for celebration as maharaj Arjun daughter rajkumari abhira has her first period so maharaj Arjun want to celebrate it in grand way and he has invited you as family member".

Everyone become happy.

Yudhishthir said"are you sure messenger it is from Arjun and he invited us".

Messenger said"yes samrat it's from maharaj Arjun ".

Yudhishthir end the sabha .

Kunti said" I am so happy yudhishthir abhira is growing up we must go and be part of celebration. "

Yudhishthir said"yes mata we will go but draupadi and uppandavas last time Arjun control himself because it was hastinapur if anything happened in mayavan no one will able to control Arjun as he is king there so it's warning don't do something unexpected there ".

Draupadi and her son were angry Arjun has build a palace for subhadra abhira and abhi and now he is leaving happily with them and leave her and her son.

Kunti said" Come devaki renu jaya vala lets select gift to give abhira"

They four nodded.

Yaudheya suhotra niramitra sarvaga were happy that they will meet subhadra abhi and abhira Arjun after long time.

Shurtakarma was burning in anger as Arjun slapped him for abhi and leave him and his mother.

Duryodhan and bhanumati lakshaman lakshmana were also happy they also start to prepare gifts for abhira.

In dwarka.

Balram ask him family to assemble in main hall.

Vasudev said"what happened putra bal you call us".

Everyone ask same.

Balram tell about abhira first period.

Vasudev said, oh my abhira has grown up now".

Balram said"yes and Arjun has decided to celebrate this day grandly he has invited us for celebration we need to be present ".

Revathi said" Abhira grown up I still remember how she use to run in while palace".

Vatsala look at pradyuman and said" Yes mata abhira is grown up after some years mamashree Arjun will conduct her swaymawar and she will get married to best warrior prince. "

Pradyuman look at in confusing does she knows he love her. Vatsala know he love abhira she had seen him look at her like a lovesick man.

Krishna said"now let's prepare we need to leave towards mayavan".

Hastinapur and dwarka family start to prepare their journey towards mayavan.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Sorry if any mistake.

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥