chapter25~Joyful moment♥

Start from the beginning

Arjun and subhadra slept hugging each other under the stars.

Next morning

Arjun and abhira were sitting in garden. Abhira was reading letter send by yaudheya suhotra niramitra and sarvaga and pradhyumna.

Arjun and abhira were spending beautiful time. Arjun and abhira were reading each letter and laugh .

Abhira was so happy as Arjun pampered her a lot. She feel so bless to have a father like him. Arjun caresses his head and both continue there joyful moment.

Abhira said"Pithashree ".

Arjun hummed.

Abhira said" You are best pithashree ".

Arjun said" And you are best daughter ".

Abhira smiled.

Arjun said" And you mother is best in mother best wife best daughter best sister best rajkumaari best queen and best lover."

Abhira smiled and hug him.

Subhadra was busy in cooking. Abhi entered and said"mata what you are making".

Subhadra said"I am making kheer for abhira and arya and halwa for you".

Abhi hug subhadra and said, you were right mata i misunderstood Pithashree "

Subhadra hug him and said"its ok abhi dont think about past think about present and future ".

Abhi said" Yes mata ".

Subhadra smiled at abhi.

Abhi said" Mata".

Subhadra hummed.

Abhi said"you are best mata".

Subhadra smiled and turned toward him and said"and you are best son".

Abhi smiled and left from there.

After that abhi abhira Arjun subhadra have breakfast happily.

Later Arjun subhadra were is court room Arjun as appointed minister who helps him.

Minister said"pranipat maharaj and maharani".

Arjun and subhadra nodded there head.

Minister said"maharaj you have received many request from kingdom for merge with them so are you agree to merge with them".

Arjun said"no I don't want to merge with any kingdom it seems I am against my own brother kindly reject all request it minister ".

Saying this Arjun and subhadra get up and leave.

Subhadra said" You really did great job arya we don't want to challenge bharta Yudhishthir " .

Arjun said"yes I don't want any blood shed I just want to be happy with you three ".

Subhadra smiled and hug him.

Arjun said" Let's go and visits market subhadra ".

Subhadra said" Ok I will go and call abhira and abhi".

Arjun nodded.

Later abhi abhira Arjun subhadra goes to visit market.

Arjun may many jewellery and some beautiful embroidery clothes for abhira and subhadra.

Abhi secretly buy bangles for vatsala and hide it.

In markets everyone elder bless them . Subhadra smiled seeing Arjun abhi and abhira.

Arjun abhi abhira subhadra have joyful moment together later they return. Back to palace.

Later at night.

Abhi and subhadra were sitting on chair in dinning Hall. As Arjun and abhi were going to cook they said they want to cook today so abhi and subhadra agreed.

Later after sometime.

Abhi and abhira came out with food. Arjun and abhi served abhira and subhadra.

Subhadra and abhira take a bite of food. And look at each other in weird expression.

Arjun abhi ask "what happened its is not good".

Abhira and subhadra said together" It's not good...

Arjun abhi feel sad.

When they both continued"because it best ".

Arjun abhi said" Are you both saying truth".

Abhira and subhadra nodded.

Later abhi and Arjun also sit to have dinner. They spend there days happily away from hastinapur.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Sorry if any mistake.

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥