🍒Part-68🍒

Part-68🍒

In The Evening

Author pov
It's already evening and all the Jeon's family Mom,dad, Rose and taehyung was seating in living room and was having tea time and enjoying some snacks happily

Mrs Jeon-"so dear you went to visit doctor right what the doctor Said taehyung Baby"

Mr Jeon-"yeah you have cold right Baby how's it now your okay right"

Rose-"yeah taehyung what did doctor Said and did you took the medicine taehyung"

Tae-"mom dad And rose I am fine And i took the medicine too doctor Said And i took some medical checkup doctor Said and it's Just the report for My check up don't came So doctor Said he Will call me when the reports are out But i know it's normal cold only But Still doctor Said me to do a check up so I did it"

Mrs Jeon-"Ohh Baby it's okay it's good for your health only right"

Mr Jeon-"Yeah true baby take care of yourself okay"

Rose-"yeah don't fall sick again My Cutie bestie 😙😙😙 okayyyyyyy taehyung"

Tae-"yess Mom dad I will and yess Rose i Will don't get worried everyone it's normal Cold only nothing Much"

Rose-"yeah But still take care of yourself okay and by the way wow taehyung this snacks are really really Yummy 😋😋😋"

Tae-"thank you rose it's not that Much good Also 😅😅😅"

Mr Jeon-"no dear it's really too good"

Mrs Jeon-"yess your dad is saying right taehyung it's really tastes good and it's really Yummy 😋😋😋"

Tae-"Thank you mom and dad I am happy you all liked it 😊😊😊"

Rose-"Yeah And taehyung give me this snacks recip-"
*Rose words was cut off by Jungkook who came out of nowhere and all looked at Jungkook direction*

Jk-"Hiiii everyone"

All together-"Hiiii Jungkook"

To Be continued.........

[Watch The episode] available on My YouTube Channel also link to My YouTube is in my bio don't forget to subscribe it And support me and click on the Star ⭐ button for Taekook 😘😘😘 And Have a beautiful day or night saranghaeooooo my sweetheart's
😘😘😘