🍒Part-43🍒

Part-43🍒

Few moments later

Little Tae-"kookie I want to have dance party too because now we are already married and now it's our reception party too so Kookie i want to dance"

Little Jk-"Awwwww okayyyyyyy My Baby oops My little wifely 😘😘😘"

Little Tae-"yesssssssss My little Hubby so come let's start"

Little Jk-"okayyyyyyy babyyyyyyy come let's start dancing"
*Then both played some music and then both little kids started dancing at whatever steps There knows 🤭🤭🤭*

Time Skip

Little Jk-"that's dance was amazing But my poor leg got hurt so much 😂😂😂"

Little Tae-"sworry little hubby your little wifey don't know how to dance 😙😙😙"

Little Jk-"Awwww it's okayyyyyyy i will teach My little wifely how to dance 😙😙😙"

Little Tae-"really Kookie so then I will be a good dancer like you right"

Little Jk-"yess My baby and infact you will Dance More good then me"

Little Tae-"Awwwww thank you kookie 😙😙😙"

Little Jk-"Most welcome Baby And tell me Baby what's your dream you want to become and what's your dream About when you get married Like what type of wedding dresses And wedding decorations And everything tell me what do you want on your special day Ike what type of dream wedding you want tell me baby"

Little Tae-"I want to become a fashion designer And about my dream wedding it has to be simple yet beautiful And it's has to Take place in BEACH I want A BEACH SIDE WEDDING 😍😍😍 And dresses should be like a long length Bowl gown and My groom should wear black tuxedo And Then next Day which will be reception party I want that should be like A FAIRY TALE The party Hall should be decorated with lots of flowers And about dresses in reception party it has to be same has the party hall colour I think maybe white and pink colour combination 😍😍😍 would be best because it's My favourite colours and it would look like A FAIRY TALE WEDDING 😍😍😍 cool Right kookie"
*Little Jungkook was Lost in listening to her little Taehyung beautiful dreams 😍😍😍 And smiling to her he said*

Little Jk-"wow Baby you thought about your wedding already so much Cool"

Little Tae-"yess 🤭🤭🤭 i already thought so much But i don't know if My future husband will make all this come True 😅😅😅"

Little Jk-"Awwwww Baby don't worry i will Make everything come true"

Little Tae-"But Why Will you make My dreams come True Will you be My future groom
😂😂😂"

Little Jk-"yess baby Maybe i can really be your future groom And can marry you if you want And then I will Make your all dream's come True which includes YOUR FAIRY TALE DREAM WEDDING so Will you Marry me than in the future Also like we married today hmm"

Little Tae-"wow really Kookie you Will make MY DREAM FAIRY TALE WEDDING true then okayyyyyyy i will marry you only Just like we got married Today your the sweetest Kookie
😘😘😘"
*Taehyung was shocked And happy that she immediately hugged Jungkook tightly and Jungkook laugh at her cuteness overload and Taehyung was really so so much happy That someone will really going to Make her THE FAIRY TALE WEDDING DREAM come True and she immediately agreed to get married to Jungkook And Jungkook was really happy hearing her yess and smile seeing her
innocence 😘😘😘*

Little Jk-"Not More than you my sweetheart 😘😘😘"
*little Jungkook immediately Kissed little taehyung cheek making her shy at the sudden kiss and he smiled at her shyness and he also become shy looking at her Small little shy wife while both become shy Tomato 😳😳😳 And Both started laughing at each other blushing faces 🤭🤭🤭*

Author pov
Both little kid's don't know That there childhood wedding game is going to turn into There real future wedding and that there both don't have any idea that indeed in future there going to be each others Real Husband And wife Just like there used to play in there childhood*

End of the Flashback

To Be continued.........

[Watch The episode] available on My YouTube Channel also link to My YouTube is in my bio don't forget to subscribe it And support me and click on the Star ⭐ button for Taekook 😘😘😘 And Have a beautiful day or night saranghaeooooo my sweetheart's
😘😘😘